BY MIU MIU

Head note: lily of the valley
Heart note: dog rose
Base note: Akigalawood®

Su N.
San Francisco
This is my favorite perfume this season. It literally smells like a fresh rose and is very long lasting. It’s worth it’s price. I will buy it again in future. This has replaced my to go perfume from Lancôme miracle.Miu Miu Miu Miu Eau De Parfum
Damneet K.
Brookhaven, GA
This is my current favorite and I see myself reaching out to this fragrance anytime of the day. It has an amazing smell which starts with floral and citrus and settles down to more warm and spicy notes. It's very youthful and yet sophistication. Bottle looks great on the vanity as well. I would certainly recommend to try it out!
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I have never been that into perfumes, but I really like this one. It is pretty long lasting and has a subtle scent that is just girly enough. I got a sample of it with Sephora beauty insider points and ended up buying the full sized version. I would buy this perfume again.
caprisun d.
United Stated of America
Definitely one of my go-to fragrances. It doesn't last as long as some of my others, but 4-5 hours is good enough for me and my limited social interaction outside of work. Musky/spicy floral that drives my boyfriend nuts. Manages to be sexy without being whorehouse-y.
Brenda O.
You are going to either love it or hate it. To me it smells like walking through a house garden, my mom on the other hand says that it smell like a funeral wreath 😂 . It is a one tone type of perfume, in my opinion it is like smelling a freshly cut garden rose.
Hannah M.
Mankato
My friend brought this into work for everyone to smell. She asked us to smell and guess the notes. Before we told her what we thought, she gave us the notes listed on Sephora: fresh floral, lily of the valley. I was surprised, because I immediately smelled sweet pepper and woody notes, which are my favorite! She could sense the same notes as me, but our coworkers smelled some variation of fresh flowers. I ended up spritzing it on, the woody notes remained (with an underlying floral bouquet), and the deed was done: I purchased it the next day.
Michelle S.
Berwyn, IL
I'm usually not the biggest fan of perfumes or body sprays. The scents tend to act up my allergies. I get a little dizzy, sneezy, and wheezy. Not really the best combo.

As of late, I have been wanting to try and use perfumes because I do enjoy the scent. So I made it my mission to find one that I would enjoy as well as keep my allergies at bay.

I took it upon myself to try out different sample vials to see which one would be the scent for me.

Miu Miu was the only, so far, that my allergies have not claimed victim. It is such a pleasant scent.

The only downside to it is that it not very long lasting. If it lasted a little bit longer it would be amazing.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I originally wanted this perfume just for the bottle because it's gorgeous, but I ended up also loving the actual scent! It's heavier than most of my other perfumes, which makes it perfect for winter and nighttime use. It's floral but then also something that makes it stronger and tones down the sweetness. Depending on my outfit or feeling (or even the weather), I choose various perfumes and so far, this has been the one I've worn all through December and this rainy January we've been having.
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
I had been hoping to try this scent and glad I did. I like scents that are light and fresh. This is in the mid range between light & warm but still a very nice and sophisticated floral scent. Not at all strong or overly floral. Not a scent for kid but definitely NOT an old lady perfume. I would definitely recommend this. Smells expensive. I received it as a sample in my Play! By Sephora monthly subscription box.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
I'm so torn with this fragrance. Part of me loves it and the other part of me thinks it smells like bug repellant! And I'm not the only one who thinks so. My fiancé always compliments me when I have it on but follows the compliment with the bug spray comment. It's hilarious because it's so true! I have a love hate with this MIU MIU scent but I still wear it because bottles are expensive and I'm not wasting this baby.
Adam W.
Do you think this scent is geared toward an older demographic? Or more youthful?
Holly N.