BY MIU MIU

Miu Miu starts with an elegant, sensual floral lily of the valley composed of real jasmine, real rose absolute, and synthetic green notes. The soft, fresh, ingenue scent is set against a deep earth-toned background: the wood and pepper of akigalawood, an extract of patchouli. The akigalawood adds a rich, brooding mystery to the subtle sparkle of the floral. The surprising combination feels natural and timeless flower and earth but the effect created by the multi-faceted process is utterly contemporary. Like the fragrance itself, the Miu Miu bottle is a contradiction in terms. The sensual, soft blue-pillowed opaque glass with a white matte collar is simultaneously traditional and pop. The translucent red disk gives a playful, graphic quality; the warm tone complements the cool of the bottle. Notes: Star Anise, Ginger, Green Lily of the Valley, Blooming Lily of the Valley, Jasmine Petal, Rose, Akigalawood, Sandal Wood, Nirvanolide. Style: Feminine. Youthful. Sophisticated. see more...

Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume is okay, it's not your typical grandma's floral scent. I may need another sample to test out a little more as my sample was good for about 2 uses. I did not notice the scent to last very long, unfortunately. I would say it is very summery, light and fresh. As someone who loves warm,earthy woody scents I kind of enjoyed this one. I could see someone wearing this scent to the office or for a date. I received a sample of this perfume in my Sephora play box. I may consider purchasing this in the future.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
First fragrance I bought full size! Everything about this fragrance rocks! The bottle, the smell, the vibe.....it all! The scent is addicting and very unique. This is my go too!
Angela P.
I had been hoping to try this scent and glad I did. I like scents that are light and fresh. This is in the mid range between light & warm but still a very nice and sophisticated floral scent. Not at all strong or overly floral. Not a scent for kid but definitely NOT an old lady perfume. I would definitely recommend this. Smells expensive. I received it as a sample in my Play! By Sephora monthly subscription box.
Lori L.
I received Miu Miu in a small rollerball from Sephora. From the beginning I loved Miu Miu. On me, it was very peppery, with a hint of something sweet. Miu Miu is a scent you can wear to work and then turn around and wear it out that night. This scent is on my list to purchase when I have extra funds or I find it on sale. By far, one of the best scents I've ever worn. Miu Miu Eau de Parfum
Nilofer T.
I love Miuccia Prada and this being the first Miu Miu fragrance, I had to try it! I love the fresh floral scent even though I usually don't gravitate towards floral perfumes. I love the packaging, its unlike anything else I have seen before. Its so fun and young and unique. It quickly became once of my favourite fragrances of all time. I like hermes Rhubarb, ck euphoria etc. Just for reference if you have similar taste