BY MIU FRANCE

MIU France was established in 1985. For over 15 years, the MIU team has been manufacturing kitchenware products for the gourmet kitchenware industry. Our team has extensive knowledge and know-how on new product design, market demand, mass production and, more importantly, we know what your customers want. MIU product categories include items made from stainless steel, silicone, plastic, glass, ceramic, Bamboo, Maple, and Oak materials. We use only the very best raw materials available to produce the very best quality products. But our most important mission is to provide superior service to our customers. If we make a promise, we will honor it, no matter what. MIU France green enameled aluminum lime squeezer item # 90097. This lime squeezer is compact and easy to use. To extract the most juice first slice the lime in half and then place inside the dome with the cut-side facing down. Bring the two handles together to extract the juice. The juicer will turn the fruit inside-out to get every last drop. The small holes in the dome will allow the juice to flow through while keeping the seeds behind. The juicer measures 8.25-inches long with a 2.5-inch round dome. This will fit small or medium limes. Dishwasher safe. see more...

April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love having a lime squeezer. I don't mind doing it by hand, but then your hands smell like limes forever! This saves that from happening and no juice gets on your hands then either. I realized I can get more lime juice when using the squeezer too.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I would like to know if we'll ever be sampling Voxbox with testing products like MIU France 90097 Aluminum Lime Squeezer and other kitchen gadgets. I would love to receive a Voxbox like that. I posted this question in the wrong box before I wrote it in the correct area. Please excuse my mistake.