Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantMitchum
Women's Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Powder Fresh 20 oz(pack of 3)

Mitchum Women's Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Powder Fresh 2.0 oz.(pack of 3)

by Mitchum

Mitchum Women's Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Powder Fresh 2.0 oz.(pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Women's Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Powder Fresh 2.0 oz.(pack of 3)!
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The only thing I don’t care for about this deodorant is the scent. Other than that, I love this antiperspirant. It keeps me dry and my odor at bay. It doesn’t irritate my skin and I never have to reapply throughout the day. Of course, results may vary but IMO, this stuff is the best aluminum based antiperspirant on the market.
Krista T.
Conway, AR
I have had trouble finding a deodorant that works for me since having children. Every product had let me down on either keeping sweat, odor or both at bay. Mitchum Clinical has been the only one to work for me! It smells great, the stick lasts a long time, and it works for a long time also, 18-24 hours per application.
kaitlyn B.
Leaves your armpits smelling fresh. Is white but doesn’t leave marks on clothing. Sweat smell doesn’t go through and smells fresh all day long
Rudi A.
wixom
Favorite deodorant for women! Doesn’t mix your BO with the deodorant to mask it. It actually helps you not sweat as much in my opinion. Better than men’s deodorant too. My favorite!!!
Kirsten B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm a sweaty lady. I tried every brand's "clinical strength" formula to no avail. Finally after months of searching, I ordered this from Amazon on a whim, and have not used anything else since. Keeps me dry and fresh.
Michaela M.
Indiana, PA
I've been using Mitchum deodorant for years and I won't use anything else! It isn't a strong scent, which is great because really scented things aren't my faves
Kaitlin S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Switched to this brand after secret started irritating my armpits. This one hasn’t given me any similar issues. Smells fresh, keeps me fresh and that’s all I can ask! I don’t think it keeps my pits that “dry” but I do live in Mississippi so sweating is inevitable. I’ll keep purchasing
Iriana M.
Rio Medina , TX
Wears very good throughout the day, has a very nice clean scent to it and it’s not overpowering.
doesnt leave any marks on colored or dark colored clothing.
only reason it’s not 5 stars is that after applying and deodorant dries it feels sticky and could become a bit uncomfortable after a while.
doesnt leave any marks on colored or dark colored clothing.
Sascha S.
Blackfoot, ID
Is great with stress sweat! I promise there’s a difference. Lol goes on clear and stays on I don’t have to apply a million times
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
This is the best deo I have ever used. I work 2 jobs and need a strong antiperspirant and this is the only stuff that can hold up all day long. I love it.

Looking for your answer?