Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 225 oz

Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz

by Mitchum

MITCHUM® GEL Mitchum's most advanced formula Maximum level of active ingredient Keeps you smelling great for 48 hours Quick-drying: no trace of messy white residue Alcohol free

How effective is this product at keeping body odor smells away? Does it roll up in balls?
I've seen the commercial for these and I've honestly considered buying it but I'm tired of not finding the right deodorant. Does it last throughout the day?
Do they offer spray can version?
Start your review of Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,607 reviews
Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't care for this. I felt like I needed to reapply allll day many times. And the gel feel was unusual. I won't repurchase.
Stacy M.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz uploaded by Stacy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I highly recommend Mitchum for men and for woman. It is a long lasting, up to 48 hours of protection deodorant. It doesn't leave a mess or residue. The smell is nice and it is a reasonable price. If your looking for a deodorant especially for a teenager LOOK NO FARTHER! This truly is an amazing quality product!
Kimberly S.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz uploaded by Kimberly S.
Love love love this deodorant. Lasts all day. Great price. Smells wonderful. Doesn't leave messy residue or white marks.
abby T.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this ! I’ve been using it for quite a while now. It really smells good, and isn’t overpowering in my opinion. Keeps my underarms dry and body odor under control! Definitely would purchase again.
Gladys M.
Long Beach, CA
Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz uploaded by Gladys M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not a fan of antiperspirant, specifically those with aluminum, but I had a great coupon that made this item almost free. This is the first antiperspirant I have ever used that did not burn my sensitive skin. Kept me dry too.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No other antiperspirant compares to this one. Picked it up on a whim and was totally surprised. I sweat so bad because of my blood sugar levels. Because Im T1 diabetic. Mitchum Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Gel, Flower Fresh, 2.25 oz
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really dislike this deodorant. It's messy and it takes to long to dry and it feels kind of icky once on.
Paula S.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this deodorant for years! It is my favorite of all time. The smell is light and pleasant, a little goes a long way. I never have to worry about smelling in the gym, even after a hard workout! I love that it is gel and goes on clear. I would recommend this deodorant!
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This deodorant is extremely strong. I have to use is sparingly or else it will burn my underarms. It is great for blocking ordor or sweat but is can burn my skin
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Target
This deodorant is great. It’s the only one I use because the antiperspirant actually works and I love the smell of it. I bought my mom one for our trip to Florida and she said she is a convert. It’s the only thing that worked for us.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...