Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
Women's Advanced Control Shower Fresh Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack - 68oz

by Mitchum

Description & Features Mitchum Clear Gel offers 48-hour odor protection and maximum 24-hour wetness protection. This quick drying gel formula leaves no trace of messy white residue. • Keeps you smelling great for 48 hours
• Quick-drying: no trace of messy white residue
• Alcohol-free: won’t sting or irritate skin

I recently bought these deodorant, I still do not use them. What do they think of him?
Start your review of Mitchum Women's Advanced Control Shower Fresh Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack - 6.8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Mitchum Women's Advanced Control Shower Fresh Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack - 6.8oz uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
I will not use any other type of deodorant.. The gel formula works best for my underarms and the skin there. Dries slowly but keeps me smelling fresh all day. A little bit expensive but totally worth it.
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mitchum Women's Advanced Control Shower Fresh Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack - 6.8oz uploaded by Stefanie A.
Love this products, no white stains and really protects against por and sweat..my go to!
Ami N.
McKeesport, PA
It smells OK but it does really work for sweating and it doesn't leave white marks on you or your clothes.
Nirali A.
Coppell, TX
Mitchum is my favorite brand, I don't use any other brands. I get the solid when I'm scared of stains from the gel. The gel is my favorite on hot Texas Summer days.
Patricia S.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite deodorant. I have been using it for years. It’s a good value. I use it everyday. I like how the clear does not show and it is long lasting. I will continue to buy it until I find something else better. Be careful when using under silk fabric or thin shirts if it is not dry. Allow time to dry before putting on those tops.
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
[product:mitchum-womens-advanced-control-shower-fresh-gel-antiperspirant-&-deodorant-twin-pack-68oz] is a favorite. It really works extremely well. It keeps odor and sweat under control. It glides on easily. And it smells fresh and clean.
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my favorite deodorant I’ve been using it for years and I’ve tried a ton. For some reason I have a reaction to almost all other deodorants, but this specific gel one (any scent) works amazing. I always have extra on hand for when I run out!
Autumn Y.
Alex City, AL
If you havent tried this deodorant yet you need to! Its amazing! Its the only one I’ve found that 100% works for me! Its super afforable also!
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite deodorant. I’ve tried others but this is the one I keep going back to. It goes on clear & never leaves residue on my clothes. It has a fresh scent & keeps me protected all day long! I highly recommend trying this deodorant!
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
Mitchum Women's Advanced Control Shower Fresh Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack - 6.8oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never tried a gel deodorant before and I really like it. This smell is really nice and has me feeling fresh. I definitely recommend this deodorant!