Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
Women Shower Fresh Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 225 Oz

Mitchum Women Shower Fresh Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.25 Oz

by Mitchum

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Women Shower Fresh Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.25 Oz!
Breeana F.
Dayton, OH
I’ve been using this deodorant for years. My mom was the one that got me in to it and it works better than any other brand I’ve tried. I prefer the gel to the solid one. It lasts longer than most deodorants.
Lindsay S.
Northridge, CA
Deodorant or antiperspirant is such a critical item in my daily routine (and hopefully yours too) and I have never found a product I've loved or lasted longer than this one. On sweaty California summer days, it holds up all day and keeps me feeling fresh.
Emily B.
Henrico, VA
Absolutely love this product. It's very affordable, and it really works. I never used a gel deodorant before this, but it's my go to. The scent is great and it keeps me fresh all day!
Lavonnia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start by saying, I don't sweat heavily. Although I am a big girl. But if I don't wear deodorant, I still get a fresh onion smell under my underarms. I was at one time using Dove deodorant but it kept leaving streaks on my clothes. I tried this just randomly looking for something clear, and I probably won't go back to Dove. It dries fast, doesn't leave Mark's, and smells good all day. It's a keeper! Not much in the tube, but it's only about $2.50. So I can always go get another!
Jennei M.
South Mills, NC
The best antiperspirant for the summer as it really does help with the humidity, sweating and odor.
Breanna W.
Mitchum Women Shower Fresh Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.25 Oz uploaded by Breanna W.
After being recommended this product I started using this myself. This is the only deodorant that I actually feel secure in. I actually only use gel deodorant because it does not stain my clothes like the solid, and my only complaint with this is it takes a little while to dry. But, other than that I love this deodorant.

Looking for your answer?