Mitchum Women Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Angelica G.Mitchum Women Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Stephani R.

BY MITCHUM

Releases pure oxygen a powerful odor fighter to help eliminate odor caused by bacteria Maximum wetness protection with highest level of active ingredient Keeps you smelling great for 48 hours Quick-drying no trace of messy white residue Alcohol-free wont sting or irritate skin see more...

Stephani R.
Lapeer
This is the only deodorant that works for me! It has to be the gel not the solid.I have bad anxiety and tend to sweat a lot, especially on hot days. I have tried almost every kind from regular suave,dove, secret,degree, to the clinical ones as well and this one tops all of them. It's a gel and it smells very fresh. It's a very soft sent. It keeps my dry and BO free on stressful and hot days. It lasts all day. It beats any clinical deodorant I have tried. You can find this in almost any store. It also comes in a two pack for a little less than 5 bucks at Walmart.
MiriamP (.
Doesn’t keep you dry nor odor free. In the summer I can put it on after my shower and 3 hours later I can smell my odor and feel my underarms dampening.
It runs about $8 so I don’t think it’s worth it. Good for sensitive skin though, it doesn’t irritate your underarms
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This is a brand it took me years and years to try, I was never a fan of it and to me it always looked cheap and targeted more older customers! I finally decided to try it because I got some coupons for it which made them free and I was honestly shocked at how well this product worked! It definitely could cover you for 48hrs, I didn't sweat much at all with this product, it surprisingly smelt better than I thought it would, and it left no white residue! I'd recommend everyone give it a try, I got mine free with coupons but honestly $3 is a super great deal for it!
Luz G.
This doesn’t leave any residue, lasts all day, good value for the price, actually cheap for the benefits, I use it everyday and doesn’t stain clothes. It might take a bit to dry but I have no problem with that
January G.
Killeen, TX
Note, actually use the solid but couldn't find it in products.

I love my mitchum, it took me years to find something that worked with my body first trying clinical strengths womens then mens then finally Mitchum though at the time it was only for men. Now there's a women's one out I switched when it hit shelves to test it and have stuck with it since
Jonna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this deodorant! It has a nice fragrance that isn’t overpowering and it actually helps keep me dry! I live in the desert and it’s hard finding an antiperspirant that actually stands up to the heat and this one does! It’s a great price point as well. The fact that it doesn’t leave residue on my clothes is a plus too!
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg , ON
Definitely helps with my body oder problems. I get stress sweat and this helps me not smell as bad. The only downside is you have to let it sit and dry and sometimes I'm in a rush.
Sudikshya K.
Great product, i have been it for past 7 years. I use advanced gel one , it has a mild fragrance and last longer too. Doesn’t leaves anything on the clothes like other deodorants.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite. I’ve been using it since my freshman year of college i switched from secret gel. It’s just the best. Good price as well and you can buy it almost anywhere
Kendall D.
Iowa City, IA
This is a no scent deodorant which I love because I feel that deodorant can start to smell differently when sweating. This kind really allows for a fresh smell and is a long term use. I use this once a day and it lasts the entire day. I have been using this for many years.