Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Powder Fresh for Women uploaded by Alexis R.Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Powder Fresh for Women uploaded by Marie T.Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Powder Fresh for Women uploaded by London D.

BY MITCHUM

Mitchum Power Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Powder Fresh for Women Gel antiperspirant and deodorant Leaves no trace on clothes Contains the maximum level of active ingredient Quick-drying formula Alcohol free see more...

• I LOVE this deodorant but I haven't been able to find the original ...2 Answers
  • This deodorant leave a sticky film on anyone else after it dried?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Misti N.
Misti N.
Killeen, TX
I guess the results can vary. but for me, someone who doesn't sweat profusely to begin with, this is a really great deodorant. The scent is light and the texture is not sticky or pasty, it just feels cool when I apply it. I don't use much of it--I raise up just enough so I can see the gel start to protrude out--and it's enough for the whole day. Again, I'm the kind of person who does not perspire easily from the pits but it's nice to have a product like this that can ensure this kind of all-day protection :)
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
Powerful enough you can skip a day. This has always been Mitchum's motto, and when I found this deodorant (back in my teens!) it proved to be true. The formula is very wet, so it does take some time to dry, but once it's dry there's no flake off onto clothes and your pits are bulletproof from stink and sweat!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I have been using this deodorant since I was a teenager. It is the only product that works well with my sensitive skin and sweat ratio. It has remained affordable for years and lasts all day for me. I will reapply it before my workout. The shower fresh smell is light and not overpowering.
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
So I liked this and it kept me dry, but it was giving me a weird rash on my armpits. It was painful brown bumps. No clue why. It may have been just me, but I would never use this again. Again this is just my opinion.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
The only deodorant I will use. A little goes a long way. It doesn't leave gross white residue unlike solid sticks. Long lasting and smells good.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Mitchum Power Gel Deodorant: Honestly, I don’t know where I’ve been, but I have never heard of this brand before. If it wasn’t for couponing I would’ve never stumbled upon this brand at my local Walgreens store. Ever since then I’ve been using this deodorant on a daily basis. I go back and forth with this other deodorant as well.

What amazes me about this deodorant is that it has a powerful, superior strength of odor protection. The scent I’m using these days is the Powder Fresh. The Mitchum Power Gel does protect and last all day. Consumers should know that it doesn’t irritate or sting your arms. It dries really fast which I like because it doesn’t leave any residue. The deodorant does last all day meaning you don’t have to apply every 2-3 hours.

I recommend people who are struggling to find the right deodorant. There are always a great deal on these deodorants as well. You can always catch a great deal at your local Walgreens. I also have gone through so many of this particular deodorant. It’s my go to deodorant since its gel type.

This isn’t a sponsor post. I bought the product with my own money.
Sellersburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant takes forever to dry and didn't really work for me. The fragrance is nice but after it drys I still felt sticky and after a couple of days i had a reaction to the deodarant. Not for me. Nice size bottle for the price though and they usually have a coupon to go with the decent price.
Natster F.
Natster F.
It sucked sorry everyone. I will never try this product ever again. It just made me smell strange. It felt strange.
London D.
London D.
Weatherford, TX
Best stiff ever. I've used all kinds of deodorants but this is the best one for heavy sweaters and women
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.
I do not like the scent at all of this brand. To me, there is no scent. Sometimes that is a good thing but I would really like to at least have some more options and variety. The gel feels cool when you first put it on. At first, I thought it was slimy until I evenly distributed it on my underarms. It dries quickly and after that it doesn't even feel like you are wearing any. It does it purpose well, keeping your underarms from smelling. It's not my first pick when it comes to deodorant but, overall, it is a good brand.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE this deodorant but I haven't been able to find the original scent that made me fall in love. Has anyone seen Flower Fresh, or is it no longer an option!?!?
Sellersburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant leave a sticky film on anyone else after it dried?