Mitchum Men Roll-On Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY MITCHUM

New Our Most Advanced Formula Ever! Oxygen Odor Control Technology&Trade; Clinical Performance Wetness Protection 48 Hour Protection 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly Our Exclusive Formula Releases Pure Oxygen, A Powerful Odor Fighter, To Help Eliminate Odor Caused By Bacteria.&Nbsp; Maximum Wetness Protection With The Highest Level Of Active Ingredient. 1-888-8-Mitchum Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
All of my sweat concentrates underneath my arms. This has been the only deodorant that has been effective enough to keep me semi-dry and odorless. It being roll-on keeps my underarms from getting white and powdery. Love this deodorant!
Mary H.
Mary H.
My husband will only use this deodorant because it is amazing! It was recommended by his doctor because he kept getting breakouts underneath his arms. With this he doesn't break out and keeps him dry all day!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband is obsessed with this deodorant and antiperspirant. his greatest compliment is that even when he stinks... if he uses this, it takes it away. and it's true!! this stuff works really well!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I hated this stuff when I was younger! A roll on just seems like you use so much product.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
As someone whose skin is super sensitive, this anti perspirant was recommended by my dermatologist after I broke out in hives from Dove anti perspirant. It is nice to finally find an unscented anti perspirant that my skin doesn't react to. Mitchum had a women's unscented roll on, but they discontinued it. I would recommend this for anyone whether you have skin allergies or not.
Gina G.
Gina G.
This is a really good deodorant and I am a woman and I use it. It is unscented so you won't smell like a man and it actually keeps me from sweating and smelling bad all day. I recommend this to all women since sometimes a woman deodorant can be not strong enough!
VE (501908) neyla f.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
me encanta su aroma me protege muy bien es excelente y muy buena marca de verdad es de lo mejor que he provado