Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsMitchum
Men Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clean Control

Mitchum Men Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clean Control

by Mitchum

New Oxygen Odor Control Technology&Trade; 48 Hour Protection Our Most Advanced Formula Ever! Maximum Wetness Protection With The Highest Level Of Active Ingredient Keeps You Smelling Great For 48 Hours Quick-Drying:&Nbsp; No Trace Of Messy White Residue Alcohol-Free:&Nbsp; Won't Sting Or Irritate Skin Releases Pure Oxygen, A Powerful Odor Fighter, To Help Eliminate Odor Caused By Bacteria. 1-888-8Mitchum Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Men Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clean Control!
DiDi L.
Vero Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strong antiperspirant and deodorant. Can even skip a day. Gel is clear and doesn't leave stain or marks. Does not have scent.
Alex O.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant really stops the sweat and smells! It's great in the unscented version and women's versions as well.
Patrick O.
Mitchum Men Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clean Control uploaded by Patrick O.
I love this deodorant. It keeps me feeling dry and fresh all day long. Plus it doesn't leave no white residue on your clothes.
Influenster M.
Mitchum Men Advanced Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Clean Control uploaded by Influenster M.
Mitchum is literally the only brand my hisband can use. He has tried every brand imaginable of anti-perspirant/deodorant (solid, gel, unscented) and they all make him break out in a rash except for this one. All the scents smell amazing. I have used it before as well and while I don't really like gel it does do it's job.
Sally M.
I really enjoy this deodorant! It doesn't have a heavy smell that overwhelms my perfume, and it does it's job of keeping me feeling fresh throughout the day. While it does say it is "odor-free", it does have a bit of a scent like Irish Spring soap, but I find that to be refreshing. Definitely would recommend this item to others!
Lor A.
This is a pretty good antiperspirant and deodorant. Dries fairly fast for a gel but has that chalky, filmy looking residue. Doesn't do the absolute best job, but is good enough. I don't find the 48hr piece to be true, but it's not like I reek by that point either. A good standby gel for me.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My love has used this for many many years. He says this is the only deodorant that works for him. It is affordable and it works great for him and lasts for the whole day. It does not compare to other products because he has tried many and they did not work for him.
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,226 reviews
Love this gel antiperspirant because I purchased unscented so it wouldn't compete with my perfume choice for the day yet powerful enough to work well. It often comes in sets of 2 which is great so my fiancé can use one and I can too and it's not there's no issue of whose it is because it's unscented smelling neither too masculine or feminine. It says it's powerful to last 24 hrs with protection and I've not gone 24 hrs but it works very well.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
My husband and I both used to use and love this deodorant until they changed the applicator! It still works really well, but now the formula is so runny! It is nearly impossible to apply evenly because it doesn't come out evenly. Do yourself a favor and get the solid instead of the gel.
Jessica P.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend sweats a lot and swears by this deodorant.  He won't use anything else.  Price isn't bad and he says there is nothing else he has tried that even compares.  I would have to agree with him on this.  Very satisfied with Mitchum.

Looking for your answer?