Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant

by Mitchum

Mitchum s most advanced formula for odor and wetness protection . our first clinical performance formula with the power of pure oxygen contains two times the level of pure oxygen* to keep you smelling fresh . as your body heat rises, pure oxygen, a powerful odor fighter, is released, helping to eliminate odor caused by bacteria . clinical performance formula for protection against sweat and odor . maximum level of active ingredient to effectively combat wetness . 48 hours of maximum sweat and odor protection . â . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant!
Matawan
I love Mitchum deodorant. I feel it is the one deodorant that has worked the most. Very affordable. I’ve been using it for over 10 years. It is effective and doesn’t let much scent through. I am very satisfied with this product.
This product is ok. I wasn’t crazy about it. I used approximately for a month. I will not be purchasing this item again. It wasn’t too effective for me. The cost was fairly expensive. I can’t honestly recommend this product.
Elyria, OH
I have super sensitive underarms so most of the time I can only get away with Almay Sensitive skin Clear Gel, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Fragrance Free, 2.25-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6). Once upon a time on a trip to Target they were out of said deodorant so I took a risk and tried this product. I was worried that this might cause a breakout as so many other products before have done-even organic or sensitive skin ones. I was pleasantly surprised that this gave me no issues. It was nice to have both a gel and regular stick deodorant to use, since as much as I love the Almay product, sometimes I just want nothing to do with the sticky gel and waiting for it to dry. I like this after I’ve just shaved over the Almay just because it feels better on the freshly shaved skin. I give it 4 stars because it clumps up super bad even when I don’t really sweat and it is gross to have to scrub it off with a washcloth or in the shower.
Little Elm
Smells lovely and works great! I get extra sweaty in the humid summer months in Texas and this helps keep perspiration at bay! Lasts long and is supes effective. Would buy again! I like the powder scent best.
Linthicum, MD
I tried this deodorant because I had a coupon and now I'm hooked. It smells really good and works perfectly for me. I buy it from CVS. If you sweat a lot naturally and have trouble finding something that actually works this is definitely for you.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Is my all time favorite Deodorant. It can be expensive but you get what you pay for. I tend to sweat a lot and this really does help. It also smells really good I don’t have to re apply daily
Fontana, CA
The only thing that semi works on stress sweat from my Hyperhidrosis. I’ve tried Native, Dove, secret, etc. i like the smell and it lasts me forever and the price is ridiculously affordable.
Warren, MI
Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant uploaded by Aleysha F.
This deordent is good. I have a problem with getting it out of the thing cause the bottom won't twist sometimes but I eventually get it to work. It lasts for a while and is soft on my skin.
Best Anti-Perspirant hands down. I swear horribly under my arms and this Clinical strength Deodorant keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It's somewhat on the pricey side but it's worth it for the freshness and dryness!
Epping, NH
It smells nice, but it doesn't prevent me from sweating through clothes and having some odor as well. I would not recommend this deodorant.

Looking for your answer?