Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant uploaded by Aleysha F.

BY MITCHUM

Mitchum s most advanced formula for odor and wetness protection . our first clinical performance formula with the power of pure oxygen contains two times the level of pure oxygen* to keep you smelling fresh . as your body heat rises, pure oxygen, a powerful odor fighter, is released, helping to eliminate odor caused by bacteria . clinical performance formula for protection against sweat and odor . maximum level of active ingredient to effectively combat wetness . 48 hours of maximum sweat and odor protection . â . â see more...

Aleysha F.
Aleysha F.
Warren, MI
This deordent is good. I have a problem with getting it out of the thing cause the bottom won't twist sometimes but I eventually get it to work. It lasts for a while and is soft on my skin.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Linthicum , MD
I tried this deodorant because I had a coupon and now I'm hooked. It smells really good and works perfectly for me. I buy it from CVS. If you sweat a lot naturally and have trouble finding something that actually works this is definitely for you.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
It smells nice, but it doesn't prevent me from sweating through clothes and having some odor as well. I would not recommend this deodorant.