Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant uploaded by Iliana I.Mitchum LADY MITCHUM Fresh .6 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant uploaded by Aleysha F.

BY MITCHUM

Mitchum s most advanced formula for odor and wetness protection . our first clinical performance formula with the power of pure oxygen contains two times the level of pure oxygen* to keep you smelling fresh . as your body heat rises, pure oxygen, a powerful odor fighter, is released, helping to eliminate odor caused by bacteria . clinical performance formula for protection against sweat and odor . maximum level of active ingredient to effectively combat wetness . 48 hours of maximum sweat and odor protection . â . â see more...

Buy on Target
Antoinette C.
Best Anti-Perspirant hands down. I swear horribly under my arms and this Clinical strength Deodorant keeps me dry and smelling fresh. It's somewhat on the pricey side but it's worth it for the freshness and dryness!
Taylor A.
Linthicum, MD
I tried this deodorant because I had a coupon and now I'm hooked. It smells really good and works perfectly for me. I buy it from CVS. If you sweat a lot naturally and have trouble finding something that actually works this is definitely for you.
Aleysha F.
Warren, MI
This deordent is good. I have a problem with getting it out of the thing cause the bottom won't twist sometimes but I eventually get it to work. It lasts for a while and is soft on my skin.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
It smells nice, but it doesn't prevent me from sweating through clothes and having some odor as well. I would not recommend this deodorant.
Iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I really recommend this product it smells amazing and if you're looking for a clinical performance formula this is the product you should buy it is 48 hour last longing and it smells amazing
Ruth K.
RAMSGATE, Ramsgate
Love love love love it. From the scent to how long it protects from odour, it is my favourite deodorant out there