Mitchum Gel For Women - Powder Fresh, 2.25 Oz

by Mitchum

MITCHUM® GEL Keeps you smelling great for 48 hours Quick-drying: no trace of messy white residue Alcohol free

Es un desodorente muy bueno
Start your review of Mitchum Gel For Women - Powder Fresh, 2.25 Oz!
Masmo J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Light clean fresh scent, meets powerful antiperspirant powers... I honestly can’t go without this product. I’m normally such a sweaty mess in the summer, this is a comfortable and awesome product that I use daily!
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This keep me smelling fresh all day. It don’t leave wet spots under my arm either. I like the fresh smell of the baby powder.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I normally don't like gel deodorants but this one dries fast. I love the scent and it is long lasting protection!
Taffie B.
I usually use the mitchum roll on. My local store didn't have any so I purchased this. So far so good. It lasts a good while not sure about 48 hours but it does last me all day.
kimberly C.
I've been using this for two days and it's okay. For the price . I wish they had other options of this brand
angel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy using this deodorant, it doesn't leave any residue behind. It last a pretty long time and I like how it smells. Plus it leaves me feeling fresh and smelling clean. But this does take a while to dry. Other than that it's a really good deodorant.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not the best but does it's job. It leaves me fresh all day but doesn't last 24 hours on me. Also, let it dry for best results.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This smells good but leaves a residue on clothes if you don't let it dry 100% before putting a shirt on. I won't buy again.
Natalie N.
Lakeland, FL
Best product ever!! Only one that has ever worked for me. I use this thing everyday!!! Very long lasting and does not leave residue!!
Alondra A.
Manteca, CA
Mitchum Gel For Women - Powder Fresh, 2.25 Oz uploaded by Alondra A.
This product was great at first but as time passed it started to dry very sticky and made me feel dirty. I dunno if thats just me bt not the best impression . I decided to try it out again with a new one bt the turning thing at the bottom wouldn't do anything so I'm not all about this product