BY MITCHUM

Mitchum® For Women Clinical Performance™ Stick Powder Invisible Stick Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

Smart solid.

Clinical Performance™.

Clinically proven with maximum strength wetness protection. see more...

• I've seen the commercial for these and I've honestly considered b...3 Answers
  • Do they offer spray can version?1 Answers
  • Does this go on clear and does this dry clear and is this a gel a...2 Answers
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Review for: Power Gel Twin Unscented more...
Honestly, my husband is the one that turned me on to Mitchum Advanced control. I used to be the one that always had to alternate deodorants in order for them to work, and for my body chemistry not to acclimate. Mitchum men is the best deodorant I've used consistently in a while. It's Advanced control provides 48-hour protection as an antiperspirant and deodorant gel. I prefer unscented. We typically get the sets one for him one for me. It's quick drawing and doesn't leave any trace of messy white residue. And because it's alcohol-free it doesn't burn after I shave. [product:mitchum-advanced-gel-anti-perspirant-&-deodorant-for-men-unscented]
Maria P.
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.5 oz more...
I have always been a fan of the Clinical Deodorant, but would have never imagined that Mitchum would deliver such a high quality Clinical Performance Deodorant. I have tried it and love it. It leaves you feeling fresh and it doesn’t leave any marks behind. I love this product and the price is amazing!
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.82 oz; 79.9 g, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.5 oz more...
My mom bought this for me once in the beginning of high school, as I had a sweating problem. I find that Secret products work way better and I didn't really find that this product was capable of fully reducing my sweating, which really stunk. Literally. I would not recommend this product.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
i used this for years and years soley because it has a super high percentage of active ingredient and i am a super-sweatter. but after my mom came down with breast cancer we learned from her oncologist that anti-persperant deodorant could definitely be the cause. I've been happily using natural deodorant ever since! this stuff also dries the hell out of your armpit and caused infections sometimes. natural deodorant smells amazing, feels amazing, and won't give you cancer. everybody please do research before buying body products with chemicals in it!
Antoinette C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Clear Gel Shower Fresh, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.25 oz, Other more...
My favorite deodorant HANDS down!!! I have very sensitive skin & arm pits but I also am a heavy armpit sweater. I can't use scented deodorant. My Great Aunt first introduced this brand to me and their updated product works the best for me. This brands shower fresh, powder fresh and unscented isn't harsh, doesn't cause me to breakout, and I don't breakout or become irritated. It's also VERY affordable at Target.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Clear Gel Shower Fresh more...
Absolutely love this deorderant. The smell is amazing. And it doesnt leave any residue on my shirts when applying. The best part it keeps me dry and all day long which i love especially while working
Sky W.
Clermont
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this product because it was on sale at CVS, but was very disappointed. Although it is technically a solid, it's more like a roll-on in that it has a liquid that seeps out onto your skin when applied. That makes it feel sticky and uncomfortable for quite some time, and it doesn't prevent sweat at all. Not a fan.
Lyric S.
Madison, OH
I used this a couple of times but it never worked well enough. It helped for like 2 hours before it wore off. I would sweat right though it. I would NOT recommend this nor will I buy it again.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No other antiperspirant compares to this one. Picked it up on a whim and was totally surprised. I sweat so bad because of my blood sugar levels. Because Im T1 diabetic. Mitchum for Women SmartSolid Clinical Performance Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Stick Powder
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I took a chance with this. I kept an open mind about it, testing it out for a couple of days. The smell is well balanced between strong and feminine. I felt like it didn't lather well throughout my skin.I felt like it instigated more sweat. If they change their formula I would be open to possibly trying them again.
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
Has anyone else had issues using this product?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does anyone else prefer this to suave or secret?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I've seen the commercial for these and I've honestly considered buying it but I'm tired of not finding the right deodorant. Does it last throughout the day?
Karina J.
Does this go on clear and does this dry clear and is this a gel application
Krystyl M.
East Orange
Do they offer spray can version?