BY GENERIC

Mitchum for Women Powder Fresh Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant: Maximum level of active ingredient Quick-drying formula leaves no trace of messy white residue on you or your clothes Alcohol-free so it won't sting or irritate skin--even after shaving see more...

Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
ive been using this since a teen and it definitely is the best deodorant! i switched because secret had an invisible spray on sale and it was awful! i felt like i didnt know if it was going on bc it was “invisible” and id wnd up smelling myself (im not a big sweat-er and i dont usually have issues with smell). i love this mitchum gel it smells good, always keeps me fresh and i never see it transfer to my clothes!
Kisha R.
Marion
I have chased babies, cleaned house, cooked dinner, worked for 8 hours, worked out and even ran a marathon with this deodorant on. I love it! Still after 10 hours I can smell the freshness of it. I never have to worry about it giving up on me.Garnier Fructis Style Sheer Set Ultra Strong Hold Breathable Hairspray
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I've tried most standard deodorants and as far as advanced strength ones go, this is the best one I've used so far. I can put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. I don't particularly care for it being a gel, I feel like I always manage to put too much on accidentally.
angel s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy using this deodorant, it doesn't leave any residue behind. It last a pretty long time and I like how it smells. Plus it leaves me feeling fresh and smelling clean. But this does take a while to dry. Other than that it's a really good deodorant.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Good deodorant. One of my most regularly used brands. It doesn’t leave any residue on my clothes and it’s long lasting. You do have to give it a minute to dry to get rid of that damp feeling under your arms but once that feeling is gone it’s great. I recommend this.
Taffie B.
I usually use the mitchum roll on. My local store didn't have any so I purchased this. So far so good. It lasts a good while not sure about 48 hours but it does last me all day.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
By far my favorite deodorant! Very effective, lasts all days and doesn't leave those awful lines on your clothes! I use it everyday. I have used almost every brand of deodorant and this is what works for me and lasts all day!
Alondra A.
Manteca, CA
This product was great at first but as time passed it started to dry very sticky and made me feel dirty. I dunno if thats just me bt not the best impression . I decided to try it out again with a new one bt the turning thing at the bottom wouldn't do anything so I'm not all about this product
Hannah H.
I've been using this since I was 13 and I'm 19 now. It's great and the only one I'll ever want to use! I rarely sweat with this and it smells nice and fresh.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I have never really cared for this product, and I have tried a few different versions of it. There is nothing wrong with it per se, it is juts not for me!