Mitchum for Women Clinical Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Soft Solid, Powder Fresh, 1.6 oz uploaded by Stephanie V.Mitchum for Women Clinical Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Soft Solid, Powder Fresh, 1.6 oz uploaded by Deb K.Mitchum for Women Clinical Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Soft Solid, Powder Fresh, 1.6 oz uploaded by Deb K.

BY MITCHUM FOR WOMEN

NEW Oxygen Odor Control Technology Clinical Performance Wetness Protection 2 48 Hour Protection 3 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY Mitchum s Most Advanced Formula for Odor and Wetness Protection Our first clinical performance formula with the power of pure oxygen - contains two-times the level of pure oxygen* to keep you smelling fresh. 2 As your body heat rises, pure oxygen, a powerful odor fighter, is released, helping to eliminate odor causes by bacteria. 3 Clinical performance formula for protection against wetness and odor. 4 Maximum level of active ingredient to effectively combat wetness. Who Should use Mitchum Clinical? br Women looking for a clinical performance formula for protection against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling great. 1-888-8-MITCHUM see more...

Jessie T.
Austinville
I sweat very easy. I always use clinical strength and have to switch brands each time I run out because my body seems to make them stop working if I continue to use the same one but this product has been one of the best ones I have purchased am gonna see if I can use more than once.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This deodorant is very effective at reducing sweat and odor. The spray had a very pleasant scent that lasts throughout the day. I definitely saw a significant reduction in the amount of sweating as I continued to use this. The only drawback is that it sometimes leaves a white ring on clothes. Despite that, it's a very good deodorant.
Edith C.
San Antonio
I used it, but another brand and get back to mitchum again, I like it a lot because it doesn't powdery is light in my underarm area and my clothes stay clean and free of whiteness
Stephanie V.
Great product as it works great and smells great. I gave it only 4 stars due to the packaging. Needs to rethink packaging as I can barely turn the dial to get more out. Had to ask my husband a few times to do it for me lol
Jessica P.
Mount Pleasant
Both hubby and I use Mitchum, have for years. Is the brand that works best at keeping us smelling and feeling fresh, no matter how hot or active we get. And I much prefer the spray deodorant than a roll-on kind.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite deodorant. I trust it in the sweatiest of circumstances. It really lasts and is a good value. I also use this in the gel version. It’s great for sensitive skin!
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
Not the biggest fan of this. Not terrible, but not great. I'm a female and I sweat a decent amount. While this smells great and would work well for some, I find it gets clumpy in the underarm quickly and doesn't do the job as well as others for me. If you're a woman who has the same issues, try Old Spice Fiji - it's made for men but it smells great and does such a great job. Wouldn't re-purchase this.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
I love this deodorant, it smells great and is long lasting. I've always loved Mitchum powder formula. However, the knob is too hard to turn. I cannot turn it myself, I always have to ask for assistance from someone else. I'm not a weak person, it's just too difficult and takes a little more effort than what it should.
I love this product! It always had me smelling fresh (a bit like baby powder) and I ways felt like my arp it's were so soft afterwards! The only con is that it does have horrible white stain but all of the pros cancel out that one con! If you have sensitive skin I definitely recommend this too you!
Deb K.
Huge fan! Persperation is a thing of the past with Mitchum! Provides incredible dry barrier against perspiration and the most pleasant smell possible. All for an incredible price!!!

back