BY MITCHUM FOR WOMEN

NEW Oxygen Odor Control Technology Clinical Performance Wetness Protection 2 48 Hour Protection 3 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY Mitchum s Most Advanced Formula for Odor and Wetness Protection Our first clinical performance formula with the power of pure oxygen - contains two-times the level of pure oxygen* to keep you smelling fresh. 2 As your body heat rises, pure oxygen, a powerful odor fighter, is released, helping to eliminate odor causes by bacteria. 3 Clinical performance formula for protection against wetness and odor. 4 Maximum level of active ingredient to effectively combat wetness. Who Should use Mitchum Clinical? br Women looking for a clinical performance formula for protection against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling great. 1-888-8-MITCHUM see more...

Amie s.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always struggled with extreme sweating it and the under arm area and are used to always wear big baggy sweaters are would never wear a long sleeve shirt and less it was black until I found Mitchum’s clinical anti-perspirant deodorant it has changed my life and I will never go back to a sweaty armpit it is a must try I tell all my friends about it has truly saved my life so for girls and a little bit sweaty arm this is your deodorant a must try must try!!! Mitchum for Women Clinical Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Soft Solid, Powder Fresh, 1.6 oz!
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
This is the best deodorant I have ever used!! I have used prescription brands, I have even used brands for men, but this is the only one that has actually helped. It helps with the excessive sweating and with the smell that comes with sweating lol. I absolutely recommend this product! Mitchum for Women Clinical Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Soft Solid, Powder Fresh, 1.6 oz
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I owe so much to this deodorant. My body had gotten immune to my old deodorant, so I was sweating like crazy through my clothes! This deodorant helped fix my problem within the first use! I apply it before I go to bed and when I wake up, and I have no sweating throughout the day. I work in a salon environment so I’m often surrounded by hot tools that warm the air around me and cause me to sweat, but this deodorant keeps all sweat locked up! Highly recommend!
Cassandra S.
Want to stop sweating? This is the solution!! The product is soft and gentle, making you feel fresh as ever! Really lasts for 48 hours! ... zero negative comments for this deodorant! I really would recommend this to anybody who sweats alot! Great product! (:
Edith C.
San Antonio
I used it, but another brand and get back to mitchum again, I like it a lot because it doesn't powdery is light in my underarm area and my clothes stay clean and free of whiteness
Jessica P.
Mount Pleasant
Both hubby and I use Mitchum, have for years. Is the brand that works best at keeping us smelling and feeling fresh, no matter how hot or active we get. And I much prefer the spray deodorant than a roll-on kind.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This deodorant is very effective at reducing sweat and odor. The spray had a very pleasant scent that lasts throughout the day. I definitely saw a significant reduction in the amount of sweating as I continued to use this. The only drawback is that it sometimes leaves a white ring on clothes. Despite that, it's a very good deodorant.
Jessie T.
Austinville
I sweat very easy. I always use clinical strength and have to switch brands each time I run out because my body seems to make them stop working if I continue to use the same one but this product has been one of the best ones I have purchased am gonna see if I can use more than once.
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This deodorant works wonderfully for me! It applies nice and smoothly and lasts all day. It is reasonably priced and I only have to reapply before working out which is nice. I recommend other trying this deodorant out!
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite deodorant. I trust it in the sweatiest of circumstances. It really lasts and is a good value. I also use this in the gel version. It’s great for sensitive skin!
Moriah O.
Sparks
How is this product? I have a hard time finding ones that actually work well. Does this last long?

Amazon