Mitchum for Women Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Chassity H.Mitchum for Women Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jenstar S.

BY MITCHUM FOR WOMEN

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Name may change from Lady Mitchum to Mitchum for Women. Mitchum® for Women Clear Gel, No Residue Formula. Quick drying gel formula leaves no trace of messy white residue on you or your clothes. Clinically proven to provide maximum protection against wetness and odor all day long. Alcohol-free so it won t sting or irritate skin-even after shaving. Questions or Comments? Call see more...

abigail h.
My husband uses the mens deodorant so i decided to try it out for my self! it has a nice fresh floral scent and goes on nice as long as you don't twist up too much. i have to twist down when I'm done using it or else when i come back to it, its come out all in the cap! now i must say the antiperspirant part does its job wonderfully but for me the deodorant part does not do much! after a few hours i smell gross and musty!
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
This is my favorite deodorant! It smells GREAT and keeps me DRY and sweat-free! Which is important because, I work with the public and have a physical job I need to not have sweat rings and stink when helping my customers. I've often put it on and it's lasted all-day and night.. It's even lasted through the night! If there is a downer it's the gel it takes a bit to dry.. Not a deal breaker just a small negative.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This deodorant is great! I use the unscented version because I do not like the scents they have available for women. I use it every morning and night. I will even layer the mens deodorant on top for a little scent and added protection. It keeps me dry throughout the day and smelling fresh!
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
Bought this our to urgent need of replacing my current that was empty. Has a very nice scent, that I can smell while working out. A little goes a very long way. Feels cool on the skin too. For the price, the is a great option.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
This is one of the most powerful deodorant/antiperspirants for women that I have found. When I played competitive golf, this is the only antiperspirant that I used because I knew that it would last the whole day and keep me from smelling. I don't necessarily like the gel formula, but there are solids of this brand now, too. Great for heavy-duty needs.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
This deodorant here is a GOD-SEND. I've finally found the only deodorant that can combat yucky odor and excessively-wet underarms!!! I can't put into words how happy I am to finally have found the deodorant that works perfectly for me. How come I haven't discovered this gem sooner?!
Lovee D.
So I have problems with me smelling if I don't use the right deodorant this one has worked best for me it smells pretty decent but it does feel odd when applied . it doesn't leave any marks on any of my clothes . and it last a good while .
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
Mitchum gel deodorant for women is the only deodorant that I use. I have used it for several years. I've tried to use other deodorants, but they never keep me dry and odor free. Mitchum gel for women keeps me both dry and odor free. It is the only deodorant and antiperspirant that I use and have used for several years. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a deodorant that works when others don't.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best, most effective anti-persperant/deodorants on the market. I've been using this brand for years after discovering it for my daughter. She was one of those kids that had a really bad problem with body odor and we went through so many different types of deodorant for her. A doctor recommended Mitchum as a last resort before a prescription, and it worked! Now neither of us will use anything else.
Priyanka S.
This is one of the best deodorants I've used. It keeps me odor free and it doesn't stain my clothes. I feel fresh throughout my day without having to check or re-apply. It also lasts me longer than other deodorants. You don't need to use a lot to last you the day.