BY MITCHUM FOR WOMEN

Description & Features Mitchum Clear Gel offers 48-hour odor protection and maximum 24-hour wetness protection. This quick drying gel formula leaves no trace of messy white residue. • Keeps you smelling great for 48 hours
• Quick-drying: no trace of messy white residue
• Alcohol-free: won’t sting or irritate skin

• I recently bought these deodorant, I still do not use the...3 Answers
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Target
I currently use this deodorant, I switched to it when all of a sudden my old deodorant brand quit working for me. I think this one is great. It smells good, I love the clear gel, and most importantly it keeps me from getting sweaty or smelly! I definitely recommend it. No white stains either!
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my holy grail deodorant. I don’t think I will ever use anything else again. As a teen I suffered from severely sweaty under arms, which you can imagine didnt smell that well. I tired numerous anti perspirant deodorants and was let down every time until I tired this one. I have been using this for I want to say about 6 years now. And the smell is gone, even if I forget to put it on sometimes I don’t get stinky pits, and I barely ever sweat in my under arms unless I’m at the gym working out. So I recommend this to anyone who has trouble with sweaty, smelly pits!!!!!
Stephanie S.
Mitchum for women anti-perspirant & deodorant gel in "shower fresh" scent is my favorite deodorant because I really like the scent and the gel doesn't leave any residue on my clothing. I have tried some brands which do leave a residue but those are the solid type which are more prone to do that. Once I discovered the gel I was very happy with the quality, scent and stay-power it has. I still use solids and other brands occasionally, but overall I prefer the gel and this brand over any other. Recommended!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite deodorant. I have been using it for years. It’s a good value. I use it everyday. I like how the clear does not show and it is long lasting. I will continue to buy it until I find something else better. Be careful when using under silk fabric or thin shirts if it is not dry. Allow time to dry before putting on those tops.
Myriam C.
Round Rock
It is a good priduct. It does the job and keepse odor free for at least 6-7 hrs but I have to alternate with a diffetent onr after using it for so long because for some reason, it gets to a point where I start noticing some odor but I always end up usimg it again after a certain time.
Kyla H.
Waterloo, IA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS DEODORANT!!! I started wearing this deodorant in 6th grade. I used to use Secret, but it would make my armpits itch, and leave white streaks on my shirts. My grandma actually put me on to this deodorant. She used it everyday, and bought me my own one day, seven years later I’m still using the same brand. I love the gel because it last the FULL day, not just half. I never had to worry about being musty after gym class, or cheering outside at the football games.
Denise V.
Purchased at: Target
I had really high hopes for this deodorant from all the great reviews I was seeing but was very disappointed. The first thing I didn't like was that it definitely didn't last 48 hours. I don't think it even lasted 8 very well. Halfway through a work day I'd have to reapply because it wasn't preventing odor like it should. I also wasn't a huge fan of the gel as it seemed to come out pretty heavy. Sometimes I had to wipe some off just so it didn't get my shirt covered in it.
Christina N.
Wapakoneta
I sweat a lot, I mean ALOT! More than most women and a lot of men and other than clinical strength deodorant, this is by far the best on the shelves! Keeps you fresh all day, it’s clear so no worries of leaving the white powdery residue on your little black dress! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the deodorant! Super cost efficient, very effective!
Dassia V.
Just bought my first ever one and so far I have no complaints. From me or people around me hahaha I'm pregnant so my hormones are throwing my BO outta whack n my usual deodorant wasnt cutting it, this has so far..
Jaleesa H.
Desoto, TX
I've been looking for a new deodorant option and this one is long-lasting even though it's a gel formula. It is a good value and on par with other brands as far as pricing. I use it everyday morning and night. Would recommend if you're looking for something new that actually works.
Greisy L.
I recently bought these deodorant, I still do not use them. What do they think of him?

Amazon