BY MITCHUM FOR WOMEN

NEW!  With Aloe & Vitamin E FreshDefense™ Technology For Maximum Wetness & Odor Protection Maximum Level Active For 48 Hour Wetness Protection Long Lasting Fragrance Keeps You Feeling Just Showered Fresh All Day 24 Hour Odor Protection Aloe & Vitamin E To Soothe & Condition Skin Dermatologist Tested.  Alcohol Free Goes On Clear 1-888-8MITCHUM ; see more...

• Does this really have aluminum in it and if so how harmful is it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new deodorant that actually protects ag...4 Answers
  • Does this deodorant really work good? I am looking for a new deod...3 Answers
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I bought this because my mother is a Mitchum fan and used the roll on for decades. I bought this hoping that it would smell great and help with odor from my workouts. Unfortunately, I found that it not only didn't smell good once I was perspiring but it was sticky in my underarm. I gave it two stars because it does smell good prior to application but, I didn't love the smell once it was on. I didn't find that it help me to sweat less and was basically like a watery goo. I wouldn't recommend.
Jez P.
New Lenox, IL
Okay, first of all, I love the smell of this stuff. It's strong but super fresh and long lasting. The only issue I have with this product, is that it's very wet to put on, and then when it dries, it kind of crusts and the deodorant is extremely obvious... I will however, try the spray version next time in hopes that I can attain the benefits of the product without the stain.
Victoria W.
Columbia, MO
I would like to start off by saying that the only reason I'm giving this a 2 is because I do have hyperhydrosis so not many anti-perspirants work.. But I believe if you have a regular sweat this will be great for you.. It does turn more of a white color on your skin but if you don't mind that then go on ahead. The smell is great and it has a nice creamy consistency.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
I don't like this! I bought this mainly because I sweat under my arms and well from rave reviews of my friends I went out for it and it was just horrible. Turned around the next day and bought something else! Not something I would recommend at all. Now sometimes things just don't work out of one but it does for the other. One star because well, it smell alright!
Natalie B.
Provo, UT
This is definitely worth the price!! I have tried so many different kinds but been disappointed by the smell or residue. I haven't had issues with either of those since I started using this. I no longer experience any embarrassing sweat stains, because this keeps me cool and smelling great all day.
Dalila P.
I use the Mitchum 48 HourAdvanced Control PURE FRESH scent and it smells amazing!! I use it every single day and it literally does its job. I couldn't believe the price at only $4 at my local CVS pharmacy! I would recommend this to anyone ( my bf even likes it shhh.) Overall great product!
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
My absolute favorite deodorant. I had a coupon so I decided to give it a try and I am sooooo glad I did. Usually deodorant wears off really fast and I have to reapply multiple times a day but this has lasted me for two days before! I would 100% recommend it to others.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
I have a lot of issues with underarm sweat and this deodorant changes everything. I was outside and up running around most of the day and this helped tremendously. I plan on continuing to buy it until it stops doing what it should. Would also 100% recommend!
Danika D.
Gaffney , SC
Great product! I sweat more than most, and this is the only anti-perspirant that can keep it at bay. I have used all of the clinical strength deodorants and even men's deodorant, but this works so much better! It has become a staple in my daily routine
Rose J.
This deodorant here! Wow. So I tend to sweat a lot no matter the weather. I've tried other deodorants and they didn't seem to work. I went out and bought this and thus far, I do not regret it. It smells great and lasts for such a long time.
Lucy B.
Uk
I have been looking for a new deodorant that actually protects against sweat, however I am yet to find one that is good enough to do what I need. My friend recommended this one, has anyone tried it? Can you tell me if it's any good?
Megan D.
Calabasas, CA
Does this deodorant really work good? I am looking for a new deodorant that has a good smell and works well
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
I just received a coupon from my local Shoprite that said a new version Mitchum is coming -- does anyone know about the new formulation? I really like the current.
Tiana B.
Does this really have aluminum in it and if so how harmful is it really to a person if they are breastfeeding.