Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid

Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid

NEW!  With Aloe & Vitamin E FreshDefense™ Technology For Maximum Wetness & Odor Protection Maximum Level Active For 48 Hour Wetness Protection Long Lasting Fragrance Keeps You Feeling Just Showered Fresh All Day 24 Hour Odor Protection Aloe & Vitamin E To Soothe & Condition Skin Dermatologist Tested.  Alcohol Free Goes On Clear 1-888-8MITCHUM ;

I Am searching for a natural option for my deodorant. I saw this brand Mitchum and what do you think about it guys ?
Is this deodorant worth it to make the switch? I currently use degree sexy intrigue and it's not working well with my body chemistry anymore. I don't like the smell and I still sweat a lot. I work in a warehouse with no AC. It gets HOT!! I need a deodorant that smells good and really works. I'm on the fence about spending extra for this kind. Should I try it?
Would you say this works better than other deodorant brands ?
Start your review of Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid!
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,303 reviews
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Robin W.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I love this deodorant it has a wonderful set it was very inexpensive and it really does last for 24 hours it's a great bye If I can find it again for For the super low price I will continue to buy it I use it every day Very satisfied with it and I do recommend it
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like their roll on much better in this one. I did have a little staining of white on my clothes using this one. It does work and works great. If it were only clear I'd by this again. Easy to use like any other deodorant.
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Yesenia L.
I have used this deodorant for about 10 years. I love it! I sweat so bad under my arms and it's embarrassing. I have found it works the best for me. My arms stay dry all day. I get the solid form for $3. It lasts me quite some time too. I'll continue to buy it. It works great!
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
[product:mitchum-for-women-advanced-control-anti-perspirant-&-deodorant-invisible-solid] is my new favorite deodorant. It lasts pretty well throughout a regular work day. Keeps me dry for the most part. I’d like to try it during a workout though. The powder scent is a little medically but I think it does a better job than other deodorant that have a nicer powder scent. Will repurchase when this one is finished.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand. Works great always smelling nice and not like sweat. It’s easy to use. Also affordable. I won’t improve this product.
Masmo J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is absurdly effective, it’ll last me the entire day and then some. I stay fresh and dry all day, no matter how hot it gets or active I am. The only downside is that I have to literally scrub in the shower to get it off, haha
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best deodorant ever I truly love it and it lasts all day long. My sister recommended this to me so I gave it a try and very pleased.
Yarira C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Mitchum sensitive skin antiperspirant deodorant for some time now. It keeps smell away and also reduces wetness. Everyone don't react the same. I have over active sweat glands and nothing keeps me dry like this product. Unfortunately the only desavantage is they seem kinda hard to find at time's.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by Ashley A.
This deodorant is awesome! Because of where i live, during the summer i tend to get sweaty fast because its so hot and humid. This stuff is great because it has the same percentage of antiperspirant as the deodorant labeled "clinical strength" without the price. Its just as much as a normal deodorant. So if you tend to sweat a lot in the summer get this!
moni G.
Santa Maria, CA
Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid uploaded by moni G.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I shower every morning before I go work a 12 hour shift... I get home cook dinner clean and still smell super goooood!!! Other deodorants make my pits black. This one doesn't. I've been using it for a very long time. I bought them at Cvs 😊 3 bucks each. STEAALLL👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...