Mitchum Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant

by Mitchum

Mitchum clear gel antiperspirant and deodorant, powder fresh was launched by the design house of mitchum. Quick-drying gel formula leaves no trace of messy white residue on you or your clothes. Clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection all day long. Recommended for everyday use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant!
Rajani N.
Mitchum Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Rajani N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Using this from last 8 years will use in future.it’s on rod the best product that I like to use more in summer. Smell is light and fresh. I know it is best but not Cheapest.
Brittany C.
Berlin, NJ
Mitchum Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Brittany C.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
One of the best deodorant and anti-perspirant ever. You will not smell or sweat through your shit. I use to use men’s deodorant and after a while it stoped working. And my biggest fear is smelling because nothing is more gross. I have been using this for the past year and it has worked wonders. I normally do not like women’s floral scented deodorant, but this does not have that. It smells great and actually works.
Sara S.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It is one of my most favorite deodorant. I hate using the sticks kind because it would always leave a stain on my shirt and a weird texture on the skin but Mitchum Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant not only prevent staining but makes underarms feel fresher without any residue or texture. Price is affordable. Highly recommended.
Mackenzie R.
Ballston Lake, NY
Okay, this is the best deodorant every it is such a good antiperspirant. It keeps me from sweating or smelling all day long even if I am working out or at the gym. I have tried so many different brands from degree and they don't last long enough at all. This deodorant has worked for me for so long and I absolutely love it.
Jazmin P.
I love this brand. I notice a big change once I started to use this deodorant. I do like the gel type more since is cool at first but it dries quickly. This does last for most of the day and the scent is pretty light. This brand is my go to and I like how much it last.
Michelle E.
Everett, WA
What I love about this deodorant is that it doesn’t really have a fragrance and it is clear so when I apply it, it doesn’t leave white marks. I use this after I shower and it lasts for the rest of the day. If your looking for something that controls odor this is definitely it!!
melissa B.
Biddeford, ME
I love this antiperspirant. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Don’t stain my clothes. And lasts all day!!
Teresa  K.
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Worth every penny. I absolutely love this deodorant. Mitchum goes on easy, dries fast and evenly. The fresh scent really helps reduce perspiration and keeps my skin fresh for hours. I can’t wait to try their other scents! Overall, Mitchum is great and it’s gentle on sensitive skin. You can apply right after shaving with no irritation. Great product!
Frieda J.
Freeport, IL
Once I discovered what deodorant finally worked for me I was and still am satisfied. I’ve used Mitchum shower gel for well over 6yrs. Honestly, it’s thee best out here!
Kelli C.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Who reviews deodorants? I do! Mitchum has been a household name for decades. It just works. I don’t have to worry about smelling right after lunch...it really just works. I know it’s not natural or organic but it’s effective.

Looking for your answer?