Mitchum Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On Unscented, Unscented 2.5 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Jackie Y.

BY MITCHUM

Provides the strongest Mitchum protection to keep you feeling fresh and odor free all day Proven clinically to provide extra effective protection against wetness Quick-drying formula leaves no trace of messy white residue on you or your clothes

Buy on Amazon
Amores C.
It is a good product it wasn't dented which I didn't like as much but ant the same time it prevents for sweaty pits it doesn't compare to other products I've used in the past but it was effective and I would consider getting this product again but it does seem well
Benita P.
I have used this great product before. I like the way it feels going on and under arms. I think the Mitchum Deodorant was affordable! The product met my expectations and I also like that it was easy to use.  I probably will purchase this product again.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
My husband absolutely loved this stuff. It kept him dry more than anything else. Got it at walmart and it's super easy to use. Easier to use because of the roller ball. I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Tasha S.
Garryowen
Need to make it where it last longer during the day... the Smell is okay to use but shouldn't to keep applying... it's easy to use...
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This definitely does the job of keeping you from sweating out your clothes, especially in this overly hot Florida summer.
Jackie Y.
I do love Mitchum deodorants as the do keep me super fresh and dry all day but I just can’t get along with this. It just stays tacky and creamy on my arm pit like it don’t dry down. Really don’t like that but my bf can use it and it’s great for him.
Deysy B.
Lverdad es bueno No me encanto pero es bueno Su aroma me gusto No se transpira muy pronto Quisiera que sólo eso mejoraran