BY MITCHUM

Kay H.
While I am not a huge fan of Mitchum, my mother swears by them and my grandmother was also an avid user. The gel base of the deodorant is comforting and glides on smoothly.
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. I stared using this because i had extremely irratated armpits from my dependents and this solved my problems right away. I seriously recommend this. I works very well on armpit order and its soft and did not irritate my skin what so ever. I highly recommend this especially if other brands hurt or burn or leave red bumps. I forever love this antiperspirant/deordent.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
I absolutely love this product. I grew up having issues with deodorants that gives me rashes, and the perfume in the product burns me. But this product leaves me feeling with no reaction. Takes away the yucky smell, easy to apply. And scentless šŸ˜
Heather J.
Mitchum Smart Solid is a deodorant that our entire family can use. It covers the relaxing as well as our active kids sports events. Goes on with ease until the very last bit.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far this helps my under arms feel good and comfortable. I believe it helps me not sweat as bad if I was to work out , it feels gentle too.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
I really like this deodorant. It's very affordable and easy to find. It doesn't leave a nasty feeling. Great scents too.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY DEODORANT I USE AND MY FAMILY! That's cause it's strong and it Does it's job EXCELLENT as well!!
Marlene M.
W Farmington, OH
I love the solid antiperspirant for ladies! It will last all day long and does not leave any residue behind