Mitchum Advanced Women Powder Fresh Roll-On Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, 1.7 fl oz

BY MITCHUM

Buy on Jet.com
Linsey K.
Linsey K.
Birmingham, AL
This is the BEST deotorant I have ever used. I have tried many brands. As I got older have begun to sweat much more than usual. This is the only thing that has worked for me! I especially love the roll on clear function. It makes it so easy to "roll on" and go! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
Danny R.
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
LOVE THIS. Okay you know how a lot of "clear" deodorants end up turning white on your underarms anyway? THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. just do a swipe under there and you are good. I don't stink on a hot day crossing campus, and neither will you!
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this deodorant since I was 12 and I love it. I am 21 and still use it till this day. I will keep buying this. It leaves my under arms feeling good and it's not sticky what so ever. I prefer the roller ball then the stick.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Florence, NJ
I have always sweat a lot, when i work out , when i am cold, when i am nervous etc. This is probably the only deodorant that helps. Goes on nice and lasts all day!
Not exactly a fan of the roll-out version of this brand. Leaves a sticky film. The powder version of this brand is better.
Nevaeh F.
Nevaeh F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product lasts throughout my day and continues to be there from the time I leave my house to when I get home.
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
Eu adoro o cheiro desse desodorante. Um dos melhores cheiros pra falar a verdade
Monica C.
Monica C.
Napa, CA
Best deodorant I've ever tried! Secret and dove were just not getting the job done
Katie B.
Katie B.
Alloa
This roll on is fabulous! I don't normally like roll on's because I feel they don't work but once a friend recommended it to me and it works so well! When I go out for a jog I never go smelly and with a normal spray on I did go quite smelly so that's a bonus! Also it's very easy to apply and to carry around! Bonus is the price is super affordable!!!
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Ok, so I'm going to admit it here. I am one sweaty gal. I had been through SO many anti perspirants before this one, and not one had kept me dry and stink free more than about a couple of hours. But then I picked up this bad boy. It may not be the most attractive (green packaging anyone?), but it packs a powerful punch in the sweat fighting stakes. I can go an entire day without giving in to the pong, and staying mostly dry. I find the roll on to be way more effective than the spray (not sure why, maybe cos more gets applied to the skin?). It's almost always on offer somewhere but even when not it's fairly decent price compared to other sport style anti perspirants. It smells fairly non offensive- just a light powdery scent. If you've been umming and aahing, I would stop and just go for it!