Mitchum Advanced Women Powder Fresh Roll-On Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, 1.7 fl oz

BY MITCHUM

tess r.
I love his way better than the stick one this one dries in a minute and it does not leave behind white residue. It is very gentle on my skin and leaves it smooth. I buy this all the time and only use it when I play sports which is all the time.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Ok so sometimes I forget to put on my deodorant (admit it, you have too!) I bought this deodorant to put in my car (because it is a smaller size) for those days that I forget to put it on in the house. I love this deodorant (although I’m more of a solid deodorant kind of girl) and would recommend it to others.
Julia M.
I live by this deodorant. It smells good and is the only thing that actually works for me and my body chemistry. I used to have problems with sweating and odor and this is my cure.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is the BEST deotorant I have ever used. I have tried many brands. As I got older have begun to sweat much more than usual. This is the only thing that has worked for me! I especially love the roll on clear function. It makes it so easy to "roll on" and go! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
Belinda W.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this deodorant since I was 12 and I love it. I am 21 and still use it till this day. I will keep buying this. It leaves my under arms feeling good and it's not sticky what so ever. I prefer the roller ball then the stick.
Danielle W.
Florence, NJ
I have always sweat a lot, when i work out , when i am cold, when i am nervous etc. This is probably the only deodorant that helps. Goes on nice and lasts all day!
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
LOVE THIS. Okay you know how a lot of "clear" deodorants end up turning white on your underarms anyway? THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. just do a swipe under there and you are good. I don't stink on a hot day crossing campus, and neither will you!
Not exactly a fan of the roll-out version of this brand. Leaves a sticky film. The powder version of this brand is better.
Nevaeh F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product lasts throughout my day and continues to be there from the time I leave my house to when I get home.
Ana V.
I love the smell & how long lasting it is as well:) very soft & not sticking at all :)