Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g

by Mitchum

Our most advanced formula ever Ultra powerful sweat + odour control

Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g; Mitchum; 41g; Quantity - 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g!
Port Coquitlam, BC
Mitchum has been my trusted brand for a long time because it definitely works. I’m testing out a natural deodorant which is the only reason why I would stop using this one.
leeds
BEST DEODORANT EVER MADE! I’ve tried so many different deodorants throughout my life but ever since I started using this for the first time that was it I was hooked. No sticky residue and keeps me fresh all day long even when I’ve had a busy, active day. My holy grail and will never use another brand!
Beaver harbour
This is one of the only deodorants I have used that I found very effective. Texture glides on so nicely. Very fresh and clean smell, leaves you feeling refreshed. Lasts all day long! No worries of smelling or sweating!
St, NL
My now favourite deodorant! It doesn’t come off on my black shirts and it doesn’t leave that gross discolouration on my whites. Love the scent, keeps me fresh all day (I work 12+ hour shifts) without reapplication!
Alton
I really love the smell of this deodorant, it really does smell of baby powder! The draw back I find is after apply, the products tends to form white balls in your armpit which either stain your clothes of just fall off making you look a mess! It doesn’t prevent me from sweating no matter when I apply or how much so a little disappointing
London
The only deodorant that will 100% work for me. Swapped to this a year ago and have never turned back. Better for the environment and for your skin.
Can’t believe I’ve went so long without this. Life changer!! Will never go back to any other brand

Looking for your answer?