Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g

by Mitchum

Our most advanced formula ever Ultra powerful sweat + odour control

Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g; Mitchum; 41g; Quantity - 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mitchum Advanced Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick 41g!
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing deodorant! I will never use anything else. This product beats any other, and the price is very reasonable.
Brighton
I used to sweat A LOT. But I started using this almost 10 years now and it’s all that works for me.
Marble Falls
Daily user! Love it! My favorite I’ve ever used and I tried plenty!! Definitely recommend!
San Pedro
Pleasant smell and works well all day. On the hottest day this product will keep me dry!
Salem , VA
I have literally tried every brand of deodorant for my “stress sweat” and for the gym. This one by far takes the cake. I’ve tried clinical brands, special ordered brands and every kind in between. I will never switch back to anything else! Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid
This is honestly the best deoderant ever! I really struggle with sweating- to the point that I even used to be prescribed special deoderant- and this is amazing! I dont sweat, I dont smell, my underarms are moisturised, which helps to combat razor burn. It also lasts a long time. I actually WAY prefer this one to the spray and gel versions, which I find I still sweat through. My only problem is that there is a fair amount of wasted plastic. It works by you turning a wheel at the bottom which pushes more product up to the top as you use the bar down. However, the deoderant doesnt actually go all the way down the inner tube. It lasts longer than most deos anyway so they dont need to hide the fact that its got less in it!
Liverpool
I started using this when I was in my teens and average deodorant just wasn’t quite cutting it. My mum had been advised to use this by a dr when she was younger so I started using it. I have never turned back, it does exactly what it says on the tin and gets the job done :)
This is my favourite deodorant ever I only use this or the roll on ones they are amazing and smell food too they do exactly the job and they don’t give you sweat patches this is a wonderful deodorant all year long especially during the summer when it’s hot
hampshire
This is the only deodorant I find that actually keeps me protected all day, I find other deodorants just don’t last as long. It’s very affordable and good for the price although I prefer the spray version more!
Toronto, ON
I like this deodorant because it has a simple scent and it’s cheap. It has no problem blocking out odour but it’s definitely not that great of an antiperspirant for me. I’ve purchased it again but am still on the hunt for my favourite brand.

Looking for your answer?