BY MITCHUM

NEW!  Fresh Defense™ Technology FreshDefense™ Technology For Maximum Wetness & Odor Protection Maximum Level Active For 48 Hour Wetness Protection Long Lasting Fragrance Keeps You Feeling Just Showered Fresh All Day 24 Hour Odor Protection Aloe & Vitamin E To Soothe & Condition Skin Dermatologist Tested.  Alcohol Free Goes On Clear 1-888-8MITCHUM ; see more...

• I have heard great things about this anti-perspirant. I'm wonderi...1 Answers
  • This is a great product to use but I'm wondering if Mitchum makes...1 Answers
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best deodorant I've ever used. I received some free samples from work and haven't used another deodorant since. I know this is a mens deodorant, but it smells fresh and as a woman, I use it faithfully. I even turned my husband onto it. Last all days and even the next day.
Geovanny S.
Concord, NC
The best deodorant i have ever used. I cant use any other kind because they end up making me break out. I can say i trust this brand.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I highly recommend this product for everyone. It goes on smoothly, and it does not leave white stuff under the arms. I last for 2 days. very easy to use and can be used for ages 9 and up. even though this is the men deodorant I use it, because it smells great and being a "on the go" mom I need that extra protection.
This is only anti-perspirant and deodorant that hubs uses. It actually keeps him from sweating so much. The scent is not overpowering, unlike some other brands. It seriously lasts for days (if you don't shower..lol). Very dependable product.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
My boyfriend uses this product and he really likes the invisible solid stick version it make him smell good and controls his sweat. I believe you can get it at most drug stores he will be re-purchasing
Romie S.
This is my husband and sons favorite deodorant. They only use this brand,as it smells great And gives the best protection.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
My husband and I both use this deodorant and love it! It is the only one that I have found that works for me! I love the unscented version because it is a men's deodorant I like it doesn't have a manly scent that interferes with my perfume! If you perspire fairly heavily I would definitely recommend this!
Chelsea S.
The only deodorant that really works for me and keeps me feeling fresh all day! I I don't like "clinical strength" deodorants and I feel like most other brands like Degree, Secret, etc just have a strong scent but don't really do anything about sweating. this is the only deodorant that I'll ever use, and in my opinion its the only one that really works!
Rina M.
Perris, CA
I love my Husband wearing this deodorant i can literally stay in his arms all day lol smells so good and lasts all day. Buy it for your men ladies, you'll thank me later when his pits aren't all stinky anymore when hugging you (:
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
This is an awesome deodorant. It is nice smelling without being too strong. It does the job just as all the Mitchum products do. They keep my man fresh and smelling good! You can get this at any drugstore or Walmart! I am very satisfied with this product! :)
Raul B.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product to use but I'm wondering if Mitchum makes any other solids that are comparable or better than this. I'd like to know so I can see which works best for me.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have heard great things about this anti-perspirant. I'm wondering if this actually works the way it claims. Does this control the sweat and odor all day? As in 24 hours? I'm very interested in hearing your feedback :-)