BY MITCHUM

NEW!  Fresh Defense™ Technology FreshDefense™ Technology For Maximum Wetness & Odor Protection Maximum Level Active For 48 Hour Wetness Protection Long Lasting Fragrance Keeps You Feeling Just Showered Fresh All Day 24 Hour Odor Protection Aloe & Vitamin E To Soothe & Condition Skin Dermatologist Tested.  Alcohol Free Goes On Clear 1-888-8MITCHUM ; see more...

• I have heard great things about this anti-perspirant. I'm wondering...1 Answers
  • This is a great product to use but I'm wondering if Mitchum makes a...1 Answers
Rika W.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best deodorant I've ever used. I received some free samples from work and haven't used another deodorant since. I know this is a mens deodorant, but it smells fresh and as a woman, I use it faithfully. I even turned my husband onto it. Last all days and even the next day.
Geovanny S.
Geovanny S.
Concord, NC
The best deodorant i have ever used. I cant use any other kind because they end up making me break out. I can say i trust this brand.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I highly recommend this product for everyone. It goes on smoothly, and it does not leave white stuff under the arms. I last for 2 days. very easy to use and can be used for ages 9 and up. even though this is the men deodorant I use it, because it smells great and being a "on the go" mom I need that extra protection.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
My boyfriend uses this product and he really likes the invisible solid stick version it make him smell good and controls his sweat. I believe you can get it at most drug stores he will be re-purchasing
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
My husband and I both use this deodorant and love it! It is the only one that I have found that works for me! I love the unscented version because it is a men's deodorant I like it doesn't have a manly scent that interferes with my perfume! If you perspire fairly heavily I would definitely recommend this!
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA
I love my Husband wearing this deodorant i can literally stay in his arms all day lol smells so good and lasts all day. Buy it for your men ladies, you'll thank me later when his pits aren't all stinky anymore when hugging you (:
Fresno, CA
This antiperspirant is the best one I have found that isn't medical. It holds out well during. A hot day and doesn't stain your clothing like others do. It's cheap in the two pack of you can find it.
Regan G.
Regan G.
As a women I often find myself buying mens deodorant. Mitchum smells great and lasts. I can go to classes and gym but still feel dry. Price is also good.
josie h.
josie h.
Granted I'm a female ive always had better luck with mens deodorant. This deodorant smells great and truly does work. I work in law enforcement and it really does the trick.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
My husband just recently started using this product and it smells amazing. He says it works really well especially when he has got hot and has worked outside all day.
Christy D.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have heard great things about this anti-perspirant. I'm wondering if this actually works the way it claims. Does this control the sweat and odor all day? As in 24 hours? I'm very interested in hearing your feedback :-)
Fresno, CA
This is a great product to use but I'm wondering if Mitchum makes any other solids that are comparable or better than this. I'd like to know so I can see which works best for me.