Mitch Reformer Texturizer uploaded by Dennys A.Mitch Reformer Texturizer uploaded by Christopher C.

BY MITCH

Bulk Up Hair & Make it Behave with this Versatile Styling Paste Powerful hold and pliability put you in control.  The no-shine formula leaves a matte, low-maintenance finish. . see more...

Ali M.
Midland, TX
This is one the best hair product I found that will both provide great hold and make your hair not look or feel like is has ton of product in it. This is great for guys that have thick hair like my self
Daniel C.
Costa Mesa, CA
It's rare I will find a hair product I love. This product holds hair all day long by the end of the day my hair will hold as good as in the morning. This is one product I will recommend to any person
Merissa H.
Columbus
Reformer is amazing. If you're going for more of a natural look this is what you want. Has a good medium hold depending on length. If I'm using it on myself I love to use it just to hold down my fly aways.
Sandra G.
I love this product! I use it in the salon at least once a day. This is by far our most sold puck in the shop. If you're looking for a matte look without the stiff hold this is it. great for almost any type of hair. love it!!
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC
Very firm matte hold. Works best when applied in damp hair, the hold stays even when out on a hot day, and the product applies very easily. It is a very solid product.
Brooklynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is one of my favorite go-to for even the worst bad hair days. It holds and last most of the day and it won't make your hair look greasy.
Natasha B.
My husband keeps this by his sink for daily use jn his hair and beard. He says this was a real God send for him. It is amazing!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Is one of most popular products I've ever used on here. It is great doesn't smell and stays for a long period time.
Elizabeth A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Very nice matte finish. Will definitely hold your hair all day long! Very creamy and not tacky

back