Mitch Clean Cut Styling Hair Cream uploaded by Ashley M.Mitch Clean Cut Styling Hair Cream uploaded by Ellie E.

BY MITCH

Shape (and even reshape) your style throughout the day with Clean Cut®. Formulated for men's hair, this versatile men's styling cream helps you build the perfect clean-cut hairstyle. And with a semi-matte finish, you'll never look like you tried too hard. Works on any hair type.

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
My boyfriend uses this in his hair every day!

It's a great styling cream that lasts ALLLLLLLL day! We purchased from Super Cuts for $17.95, I thought that was kind of pricey but compared to other hair styling products I guess it wasn't the worst.

The only complaint we have is that it will flake if it's been in your hair for a long time which is kind of the point of styling cream, maybe he is using a little too much? Not sure but it always happens.
Marlayna H.
Greenwood Indiana
I work at sports clips and this product is my go to for styling my clients hair! No matter what length you have it give a natural finish not messy or clumpy. Run your hands through it through the day still there and still looks great. I like it because it's not to shiny or to matte it's in between.
Ellie E.
Laramie, WY
A little sticky, but holds like magic. My stylist uses it on my hair all the time, and it looks perfect even when I do it at home. This is truly a great product, and smells good as well! Well worth the money.
angella s.
I love this product! it doesn't look sticky has a very natural look to it. I put this on my son when ever we go out to style his hair. my boyfriend also like this product a lot! it's a fair price and a little goes a long way
Samantha Q.
Picayune, MS
This product is a must if you are a james dean wanna be. its the ultimate product to glorify that swept up pompodour. it has a a semi matte finnish so it gives just a little bit of shine with a medium hold. a little goes a long way too so it will last a while
Merissa H.
Columbus
Clean cut is one of my favorite products to use. Has a low to medium shine but the hold is fantastic. It doesn't get crunchy or hard which makes it great for men or women. A little goes a long way with this product!
Kaitlin D.
Garden Grove, CA
I love all the mitch products. They work great and also smell great! This is perfect if you want the bruno mars or macklemore pompadore. It is easy to use and will make you look GQ :)
Jolene C.
I love this pomade! Some find it a little bit shiny and sticky, but I find it to have a great look and very easy to use. I love the smell too
Ashley M.
Denton
LOVE THIS!!! THIS IS THE ONLY THING I USE. IT WORKS GREAT!!!!! SUPER EASY TO WORK WITH. AND ITS VERY AFFORDABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!
Ariana B.
Knoxville, TN
Love clean cut, but unlike the labeling "semi-matte", it does dry a bit more shiny and if too much is applied, it'll look oily.