BY MISTY MATE

The Misty 16 Classic Is Mistymate&Rsquo;S Most Popular Portable Mister. While Still Weighing Less Than 2Lbs With Water, It Is Convenient To Use During Both Long And Short Term Outdoor Activities. &Bull; 16Oz Water Reservoir. &Bull; Convenient Carrying Case/Nylon Sleeve. &Bull; Lasts An Average Of 2 &Frac12; To 3 Hours When Used Intermittently. &Bull; 3&Rsquo; Of Polyethylene Tubing. &Bull; On/Off Valve. &Bull; Badge Clip To Make Mister &Ldquo;Hands Free&Rdquo;. &Bull; Built-In Strap That Can Be Worn Around Your Waist Or Over Your Shoulder. &Bull; Can Fit In Most Bottle Holders Of A Bicycle And Most Cup Holders. Note: No Batteries Required. see more...

Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelente producto para almacenar tu agua ,te dura bastante fria en el tiempo de calor es un gran producto por el precio tan bueno que lo encuentras ,me encanta este producto y si lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love these little Mistymates they are so great in the summer at six flags when you are walking around in 90 decree plus heat. All I do is fill with water and pump up and turn on the hose. We pass it from person to person and back again so we can all enjoy the cooling mist.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Growing up, my dad used to run our labs in hunting trials. On hot summer days, we used the Misty Mate to keep them cool and refreshed and give them a quick drink between trials. It has a great adjustable nozzle to make the spray a different width.
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
I had this long ago and hard to find another just like it. It was stolen from my work place. It's a must have if you live in a very dry heat climate,like I do. It portable and very handy when there is no shade near by and you want to cool off.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a really great product especially if you walk or jog during the summer it holds water and you can pump it an push the nozel and a mist of water comes out I would recommend this product
lizbeth r.
Lompoc, CA
Love it a must have! for those hot days out with the family having a blast. I would say the quality is great i had mine for years and still works to this day.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Sigh... I miss my misty mate! This thing is great for hiking. It went every where with us when we were traveling. It's cool and refreshing. And last forever!
Meleah D.
Perfect for the summer sport paren't and players. Just the right amount of cooling mist!
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Hummm dual funk sesgo stdo dijo eso dual edil fresco Homo cm cm dijiste sexo
Amanda S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
When would this even come in handy?
Summer B.
Is this item rechargeable? Does it take batteries? If so what type and how many?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Is this just a mister? or can it also b used as a stream?
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Is this just a mister? or can it also b used as a stream?