BY MISTY

This model provides both functional and aesthetic performance. For function, it has both empty can and battery low LED warning lights, 7.5-15-30 minute interval settings, an easy access can door, battery door and keyless lock. It is an open system which accommodates most current manufacturers of metered aerosol cans. Operates for a year on two alkaline D-Cell batteries. Material(s): Plastic; Color(s): Gray. ~ Includes one automatic dispenser with installation hardware.AMR995. 995. Misty Misty Automated Metered Aerosol Dispenser Model I, Gray. see more...

• Does this aerosol dispenser dissipate and spread the smell throug...1 Answers
  • How does this one differ from other well known brands? 2 Answers
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
They are really cool but I am. Im not going to lie when it goes off It has given me a scare on a few occasions. I had to shut mine off and switch to the wall plug ins instead. Plus my battery died in them too
Ntia C.
I have had one of these dispensers for about 5 years now. You can place it anywhere, great for any area of the house. The battery lasts for a long time too.
Chiquita  j.
Atlanta, GA
These are my lifeline! It controls the amount of spray that comes out by the minute.
my home smells fresh and i don't have to spray as much of other sprays
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Had one in my camper at the lake. no matter the setting, it kept spraying too often. they are handy though
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
This is a very nice piece of equipment. you don't have to worry about spraying your bathroom or lighting a candle with its continuous spray
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
I know a business place that uses this and it always smells so good. Love it.
Lisa L.
Such a good idea for the house hold especially if you have pets that tend to come inside
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
How does this one differ from other well known brands?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Does this aerosol dispenser dissipate and spread the smell throughout the air well?