BY MISTURA BEAUTY SOLUTIONS

April W.
Hartford, CT
I currently own the concealer and brush and I am loveing both products !! The brush is so soft and has a great quality... I would be purchasing from them again.
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I received the retractable beauty brush in my boxycharm and I love it! It is super soft and very well made!!
Rosemarie M.
Lindsay
I love the Misturia Beauty Solutions 6 in one beauty kit. It contains a compact with a beautiful brush. The color works for everyone. It is a type of bronzer. The kit also contains a moisturizer containing green tea. The lotion leaves your skin feeling hydrated and firm. The kit also has a lip moisturizer for lips. This kit is must for gym people or for travellers. The makeup is super easy to apply and looks stuning and not made up.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
I have been using Mistura for a while. I love that it feels like you have no make-up on. It's a bit over-priced but I haven't found anything as good in a lower price range. I don't like it as an eye shadow or lip tint.. great on the face only.
Rosemarie M.
Lindsay
This Misturia Beauty Solutions kit is a compact with beautiful bronzer mineral powder. It also has two brushes for cheeks and eyes. Add clear lip balm and this kit is great for work days on the run to the gym. I will also take this on the plane and road for traveling. The look is both natural and stuning. This kit is a must for everyone.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
This was the first kit I purchased from Mistura. Really great product but over-priced. The retractable brush is a hit/miss. The first one I purchased was great. The second one purchased was not functioning properly and came apart.
Catherine J.
Fort Langley
I absolutely love this bronzer! Goes on easily with a big brush, and gives that sun kissed look that makes anyone look their best