BY MISTRAL

Hand-crafted in the heart of Provence, France, Mistral soaps are made according to a three-hundred year old tradition of purity and excellence. Following a time honored know-how, or "savoir-faire," we produce the finest triple milled soaps in the world by carefully selecting the highest quality oils of olive, palm or coconut and combining them with skin-softening African shea butter, renowned for its protective, rejuvenating properties. Our quality craftsmanship produces pure vegetable soaps praised for their rich lather, silky texture, and exquisite fragrance. see more...

Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This bar of soap is great. I like the floral scent and it's not too strong. It makes your skin feel nice and soft. Good price. I would recommend.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Smells amazing and makes your skin really really soft would buy again. Loved it when I was pregnant.
Love how its a travel size the smell is amazing and it leaves skin soft and smelling like lavender
Jennyfer R.
Nice bar soap love their packaging makes it easy to travel with, love the lavender sense.
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Such a pretty label and the scent is amazing! Smooth soap with a nice finish also
Veronica B.
I love lavender, but bar soaps tend to make my skin extra dry. Is this moisturizing?
Meaghan M.