Mistolin Floral 28 FL OZ

by Mistolin

Mistolin Floral is an all purpose cleaner used to deodorize and clean every room of the house. Mistolin leaves a fresh floral fragrance on floors, walls, windows and bath, also gives a delicate scent to freshly laundered clothes and linens. [28 fl oz]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mistolin Floral 28 FL OZ!
Vilma A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Mistolin has a very nice floral scent that doesn't overpower, it leaves floors clean and shiny. I really like using it all over the house as well, just to clean up easy areas.
Milquely S.
Hackensack, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Love this product because it leaves my floors smelling like wonder. Also it reminds me a lot of my childhood
Carmen H.
Urb. El Edén # 1568 Coamo PR 00769
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Mistolin Floral 28 FL OZ uploaded by Carmen H.
no hay mejor fragancia que el de floral lo uso para limpiar el baño, piso y cocina me gusta sus olores y también el de lavanda

Looking for your answer?