Mistolin Baby 28oz 3 Pack

by Mistolin

Mistolin Baby is an all purpose cleaner used to deodorize and clean every room of the house. Leaving a fresh fragrance on floors, walls, windows and bath, also giving a delicate scent to freshly laundered clothes and linens.

How does this differ from the regular Mistolin?
Where can I find this? Haven't seen this at local shop-rite.
Start your review of Mistolin Baby 28oz 3 Pack!
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I like the smell it's a very light sent, only thing is really cheap so In this case it doesn't last long at all. I like to use it only on top of the counters not to mop because it honestly doest last at all. So this case is you get what you pay for
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the best scent mistoline has. I buy this religiously. I mop my home with it and it leaves a fresh baby smell all over.
marisela V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Use this to make everything smell nice it works great I love using this for my two boys stuff
melissa L.
I absolutely love the smell of mistolin especially baby scent. .. I Clean the nursery with this every time.
Lupita1 S.
Ridgewood , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being a Hispanic I definitely know what this is . If you don't know what it is its the Spanish version of pine sole. It's really good muti purpose and gets the job done. Not to mention it smells really good.
Rosa G.
I am Hispanic. We mop every single day. Especially when we have a baby. This product smells great. Not to strong for a baby to be around. But it works as if was the original. It was recommended by a friend. A bit hard to find but if you search you will. The price is great and I found it publix. So it's always available in my grocery store. New mom this is a great product go get it !!!
kim P.
Arverne, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff every time I use it when I clean it leaves my house smelling so good. that even my neighbors smell it in the hallway and love it as well.
Loly B.
Methuen, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite!! Soft baby smell. Use it every time I clean my house. Smell lasts too
Barbie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I absolutely love this baby smell. I can explain how good it smells. It doesn’t smell like an actual baby smell it’s just nice, refreshing and soft which I prefer over other strong smells.
Mabernis M.
Somerset, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a must have at home for cleaning I grew up with that it’s awesome and smells great he cleans does the facts love it