Mistolin Baby 28oz 3 Pack uploaded by Rosa G.

BY MISTOLIN

Mistolin Baby is an all purpose cleaner used to deodorize and clean every room of the house. Leaving a fresh fragrance on floors, walls, windows and bath, also giving a delicate scent to freshly laundered clothes and linens. see more...

Rosa G.
I am Hispanic. We mop every single day. Especially when we have a baby. This product smells great. Not to strong for a baby to be around. But it works as if was the original. It was recommended by a friend. A bit hard to find but if you search you will. The price is great and I found it publix. So it's always available in my grocery store. New mom this is a great product go get it !!!
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I like the smell it's a very light sent, only thing is really cheap so In this case it doesn't last long at all. I like to use it only on top of the counters not to mop because it honestly doest last at all. So this case is you get what you pay for
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Being a Hispanic I definitely know what this is . If you don't know what it is its the Spanish version of pine sole. It's really good muti purpose and gets the job done. Not to mention it smells really good.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I love this stuff every time I use it when I clean it leaves my house smelling so good. that even my neighbors smell it in the hallway and love it as well.
Joanna m.
This is the best scent mistoline has. I buy this religiously. I mop my home with it and it leaves a fresh baby smell all over.
melissa l.
I absolutely love the smell of mistolin especially baby scent. .. I Clean the nursery with this every time.
marisela v.
Use this to make everything smell nice it works great I love using this for my two boys stuff
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
My favorite!! Soft baby smell. Use it every time I clean my house. Smell lasts too
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love using this version of Mistolin in the bathrooms. It leaves a Baby Powder-like scent.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I love the smell of this mistolin cleaner. I use it to clean everything my kitchen, floors, bathroom etc. if you want your house to always have a baby scent definitely buy this mistolin
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
What are the ingredients
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell to strong?
zoie s.
Would this be good for a 13month old with asmtha
Rosa G.
Is there any other scent beside this one!
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Where can this be bought