Mistolin All Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Mistolin

Mistolin® Lavender All Purpose Cleaner.

Cleans.

Deodorizes.

Perfumes.

Doea it leave your house smelling refreshing ?
Start your review of Mistolin All Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
astrid M.
bronx
Mistolin All Purpose Cleaner Lavender uploaded by astrid M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Along with fabuloso this is my go 2 cleaning product. Supper effective and smells amazing. I would make it a little bigger. Great value available everywhere .
Hernandez K.
Edison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great smell! A little goes a long way. I use it to clean my floors and to freshen my bathroom bowl.
denia B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I dilute this with a little water in a spray bottle. This is my go to when I want quickly give a clean up and the illusion that I have cleaned thoroughly when guest are coming over. When I do my weekly clean I also use this to leave a nice clean smell, I use this on the counters and the toilet bowls.
Bella S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean fresh scent. Works wonders on your countertops and floors. Awesome cleaner for the bathroom also.
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this cleaner in my home for years and I have to say, it does get the job done. I can get this for $1.00 at my local Food Bazaar and Key Food supermarkets. I recommend this for when you are mopping your floors and you want a nice floor finish with a fresh scent.
Ellie D.
Belleville, NJ
Love the apple one, very affordable and smells lovely! I'm a clean freak so I use this up in about two weeks!
Yisel S.
Medley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
El que usaba mi mamá desde que era pequeña!! Y ahora yo lo uso también desde que lo vi no puede evitar comprarlo! Mantiene la casa oliendo a limpio por mucho tiempo
Juriel E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me encanta este mistolin, deja los pisos super radiantes, con un olor super fresco y rico. La casa se siente mucho más fresca y liviana. Aparte de que su olor perdura por mucho tiempo
Gabriela A.
I like it but the smell is really really strong and make my head hurt really bad, but it’s a good product
Kiara S.
bajadero
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good, comes in a lot of scents. Smells really good and leaves your floors really clean