BY MISTO

Our misto aluminum oil bottle sprayer is designed with the health-conscious cook in mind. It's perfect for low fat/high flavor cooking, grilling, sautéing, roasting and basting. Misto is ideal for spraying olive oil on salads, pasta, veggies, breads, pizza, chicken, beef and fish. Keeps in moisture for perfect flavoring and even browning every time it's used. It even works as a plant mister when filled with water. Buy one for your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon or lime juice and more. Refill and reuse again and again! Olive oil sprayer measures 7-3/4 inch high. see more...

Buy on Target*
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I asked for an olive oil sprayer for Christmas and received this one. I specifically asked that it was not plastic. This was a great choice. It sprays the olive oil well and I don't have to worry about it sitting in the aluminum bottle.
Kimberly N.
Foodie Expert
This has been a lifesaver. So easy to use and it make the olive oil that much easier to use too. We actually plan in getting more to use with other oils.
Megan H.
Foodie Expert
This thing is awful it leaked all over me and the counter. We could never get it to wor right. So disappointing
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Perfect for olive oil. Love my mister. Very easy to use and mess free.
Angie A.
Where can I get one??? Is there a specific store or online shop?
Leslie C.
East Peoria , IL
What is the best way to clean sprayer?