BY MISTIC

Get swept up in a storm of mouth-watering, bold fruit flavors with Mistic Orange Carrot. Combining orange juice with a sweet twist of real carrot juice both refreshes and is an excellent source of vitamins A & C. Mistic is packed with the delicious taste of premium fruit juices. Grab a bottle and make every day Mistic! see more...

Marlisse T.
Manati
I really enjoy it, it is very refreshing, it is a good source of vitamins A and C. I really recommended to everyone. It taste delicious even though I do not eat carrots.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
THIS. I absolutely LOVE this product! I've purchased this so many times and will definitely continue to. This is my favorite juice of all time to consume. It tastes great! The flavor is quite unique and when having it you're left feeling as though you can't possibly have enough!
Kaitlyn T.
Cantonment, FL
Let me just say, the sugar content is really high, but it's soooooooooooo good. The sound of carrots and oranges sounds off-putting, but it works. I think it tastes better than the other flavors and is really good if you toss it in the freezer for a bit; it turns into a slushie <3
Brittany A.
Want a good drink? Kroger's in Georgia have currently been selling Mistic products for $1 and it is SOOOO worth it! The flavor of these are amazing. Orange carrot is my favorite. I know, it sounds a little funky, but trust me, if you like carrots and oranges, you'll like this.