BY MISTER #30 in Mustard

Mister Mustard® Original Hot.
Quality seal. see more...

Mary M.
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
My daddy got me hooked on this mustard when I was little. Been loving it all my life. On the jar it says "Keep me cold and I'll stay hot!" And that is a fact. So sharp and delicious. So good on everything!
Alana J.
Alana J.
I love all kinds of mustard. For the mustard lovers who like spice as well, this one has great flavor and zip. It has a rich of sweetness too which I really like.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My husband grew up eating this. He uses it on anything and everything! He refused to use regular mustard.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of this mustard. It is way too spicy and I just don't think it has a good taste.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
If you love the strong taste of mustard this is for you!!! Id ideal for sandwich and Hot dogs
Megan M.
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Just up my alley! Love putting this on sandwiches and hot dogs. By far my favorite.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Just recently introduced to this spicy little gem. It is "spicy, brown mustard" with a kick. Good for all your mustard needs: recipes, pretzel dip or just on sandwiches.
Greilimar G.
Greilimar G.
Recommend?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Ive heard this is good how spicy is it?
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Is this mustard really hot?
Alyse H.