Mist Twst Lemon Lime Flavor Soda

by MIST TWST

MIST TWST is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free lemon-lime flavor soda with a splash of real juice.

Is this a new Sierra mist?
Donde venden esta bebida ?
Did anyone esle have a strange aftertaste after drinking this
Start your review of Mist Twst Lemon Lime Flavor Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Mist Twst Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Jasmine B.
To me this tastes better than the original Sierra Mist. It has more carbonation and citrus flavor. When its chilled or poured over ice, the bubbles are a little stronger. I still prefer Sprite overall but I like this drink too.
Ellsworth
I purchased this by mistake out of a vending machine--it doesn't really stand out to me as anything special. This is another lemon-line type of soda (like Mountain Dew) but almost has a diet flavor. I wouldn't intentionally buy this soda in the future.
Mist Twst Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Amber W.
I am a big Pepsi product person and I have recently tried the mist twist lemon lime soda. I would say that it is a new version of Sierra Mist. I like this version better then the older version made with real sugar.
Macomb, Mi
I love this , I haven't drank pop in years and I had bought some for my sons , and one day this summer I was so thirsty and there was nothing else to drink so I grabbed one of these out of the fridge and it is soooo good . Ive have continued to buy them ever since !
Wise, VA
I like the taste to this drink, it taste to me like spirt or a 7-up has the same taste! The packaging is bring and it shows the lemon in front! The value for the drink is the regular price for any soda so it's good!
Muskegon, MI
We're not big pop drinkers but this one is a constant temptation! It's the best on the market in my opinion! Sweet but not syrupy and so tart and fresh! I love lemon juice in my water and this has the same sour brightness! It's even a great base for adult drinks :)
Emmitsburg, MD
Love Sierra Mist, not a big fan of the name change. It's still the same product though, and as someone who can't have most sodas because of the caffeine; it's nice to have one that is caffeine free. My absolute favorite brand
Kalona, IA
This is my favorite pop of all time. It’s great to grab on the go. It goes with anything to mix in. Perfect no caffeine but carbonated drink. I could have one of these in my hand all day. My favorite!
Good product but I prefer sprite , I feel that this is not a crisp as the competitor! Love the packaging and name, very original. Good price comparable to other soft drinks on the market! I like the Christmas versions the best!
Danville, KY
Mist Twst Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Breanna M.
It's has an alright taste. It's carbonated when you pour it but sorta tastes like a flat soda. Looks just like water. I wish it had a stronger lemon-lime flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...