BY MIST TWST

MIST TWST is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free lemon-lime flavor soda with a splash of real juice. see more...

Bee K.
If you like Sprite and 7-Up, Mist Twist lives in the same territory. I don't drink light-colored sodas on a regular basis, but sometimes I opt for them when I want some crisp and citrus. Mist Twist has no caffeine, which is nice. I like the green packaging too, very appealing.
Lyndsey C.
Good product but I prefer sprite , I feel that this is not a crisp as the competitor! Love the packaging and name, very original. Good price comparable to other soft drinks on the market! I like the Christmas versions the best!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Great lemon lime flavored soda. Caffeine free. Made with splash of real juices. Tastes great chilled. I find these at the gas station and usually for a great 2 for 1 price
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
Love this drink! I don’t drink caffeinated drinks at all so this is wonderful! It’s a different flavor then Sprite and I really enjoy it. Great flavor and price is on point with other sodas. highly recommend!
Brittnee S.
Williamstown, NJ
I find this soda very metallic tasting, it might just be me, but there is a lot of acidity in the soda and it comes out in flavor which isn't too great. The packaging is very bright and nice but doesn't compare at all to other brands.
Phelan H.
Kalona, IA
This is my favorite pop of all time. It’s great to grab on the go. It goes with anything to mix in. Perfect no caffeine but carbonated drink. I could have one of these in my hand all day. My favorite!
Christina A.
This drink will definetly fill your soda needs but still falls short compared to the brand name Sprite. It has a slightly more acidic taste than Sprite but still is fine.
amanda r.
Auburn, IN
It's a good drink. Very crisp taste and definitely has its own flavor from others. It helps why you stomach hurts also. It is also caffeine free which is good for diabetes. Over all good drink.
Catlin S.
Maquoketa, IA
Tried this the other night and was amazed at even though it was diet or tasted like a regular lemon lime soda. Its zero calories and with only 35mg of sodium I can handle that. I. Not a big pop drinker but this could become my new drink of choice besides tea and water. Also for all you drinkers out there this would be a great mixer the taste is crisp but lite.
Jasmine B.
To me this tastes better than the original Sierra Mist. It has more carbonation and citrus flavor. When its chilled or poured over ice, the bubbles are a little stronger. I still prefer Sprite overall but I like this drink too.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Does this taste more like Mountain Dew or sprite? I prefer the light carbonated taste. Is it real strong?
Sydni T.
Overland Park, KS
Is this drink just as good for upset stomaches just like 7 up? I'm pregnant and always so sick?
Christy G.
Does this taste similar to Sprite?
Amber A.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone tried this yet? is it still taste like the original siera mist pop?
Jaclyn A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Is this like a rip off of sprite/Mountain Dew?

Walmart