BeveragesSodaMIST TWST
Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda

Mist Twst Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda

by MIST TWST

Diet MIST TWST is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free lemon-lime flavor soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mist Twst Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda!
How would you rate this product?
David H.
This stuff has a great flavor. For a diet soda this is really good. Would make a decent mixer
Jen H.
York, PA
I love this soda. Not a big sode drinker, but this is refreshing and not overly sweet. Doest taste too diet like.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
This is my favorite pop! I was told by a specialist that this is actually better for me than water, because of the citric acid. It helps with kidney stones. I drink it everyday!
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
This tastes good--it's very similar to Sprite. Don't get this thinking it's diet Sierra Mist, though, because this is different with a lemon-lime twist. I found cans at Target and Walmart! Would recommend.
Vanna L.
Mist Twst Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Vanna L.
I love Diet Twist Lemon Lime Soda! After cutting out most sodas from my diet, this is one of the few sodas I purchase regularly. It's more affordable than Diet Sprite or Sprite Zero (which, let's be honest, is the same thing) and doesn't fall short when it comes to that awesome lemon-lime flavor of Sprite that I love. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a less expensive alternative to Sprite!
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I couldn't pass this up at our local Wal-Mart since it was $3 a 12 pack with a $1 off coupon on it. I bought three and I plan on buying more. It tastes just like sprite. I love it!
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good! Had nice crisp fresh taste! Very bubbly. Taste great! I will continue to purchase this soda! Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,099 reviews
Mist Twst Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Lauren A.
Overall I felt like this had a good lemon lime flavor. My fiance and I drank the whole 2 liter today, which we don’t normally do. This diet twist most is very low in sodium, for those trying to watch sodium content. It’s also refreshing as well. It’s not my favorite lemon lime soda, and won’t be my first choice, but I’ll definitely drink it again.

Looking for your answer?