Mist Twst Diet Lemon Lime Flavor Soda uploaded by Vanna L.

BY MIST TWST

Diet MIST TWST is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free lemon-lime flavor soda. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Diet Twist Lemon Lime Soda! After cutting out most sodas from my diet, this is one of the few sodas I purchase regularly. It's more affordable than Diet Sprite or Sprite Zero (which, let's be honest, is the same thing) and doesn't fall short when it comes to that awesome lemon-lime flavor of Sprite that I love. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a less expensive alternative to Sprite!
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
This tastes good--it's very similar to Sprite. Don't get this thinking it's diet Sierra Mist, though, because this is different with a lemon-lime twist. I found cans at Target and Walmart! Would recommend.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
This is my favorite pop! I was told by a specialist that this is actually better for me than water, because of the citric acid. It helps with kidney stones. I drink it everyday!
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I couldn't pass this up at our local Wal-Mart since it was $3 a 12 pack with a $1 off coupon on it. I bought three and I plan on buying more. It tastes just like sprite. I love it!
Jen H.
York, PA
I love this soda. Not a big sode drinker, but this is refreshing and not overly sweet. Doest taste too diet like.
David H.
This stuff has a great flavor. For a diet soda this is really good. Would make a decent mixer