BY MIST TWST

MIST TWST Cranberry is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free Lemon-Lime flavor soda with a splash of real juice. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
Not only is this a great twist on a refreshing beverage it's also great for cooking. My mom uses this soda to glaze her ham for Christmas. I was a little weary at first but it's the best ham EVER!!! She simmers the soda on the stove until it gets thick and then she brushes it over the ham as it cooks
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
The most amazing mixture of flavors ever!! One of the biggest reasons I look forward to the holiday season is because I know this pop will be on shelves! The taste of cranberry Sierra mist is so refreshing and amazing! This is the perfect drink to pair with thanksgiving dinner!
Candilyn S.
Evansville, IN
Very nice and tangy. A lot better than the cranberry Sierra mist which I find is too tangy.
Erica S.
So delicious !!!!! Affordable amazing yummy !!!! I want an entire case . lol I don't know how hard these are to find and I think that they are seasonal ..... but they are pretty good so I would say try them
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Omg soooo yummy over ice, its crisp and you can taste the full amount of cranberry its almost like a mixed drink with no alcohol lol, amd the best part is its caffeine free.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL
I'm not too crazy about this one. I have a bad after taste to me but if you like it then that's what you like but me I'm not a big fan at all.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Not a huge fan of cranberry but love the flavor of this product, especially because it puts me in a holiday mood
Kristie T.
Cranberry Mist Twist is awesome and the taste is great. I have stocked up enough of them to last the entire holiday. They are always on sale for either $.79 or $.99. I wish they would keep them on the store shelves year round.