Add a Photo

By MIST TWST
#531 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

MIST TWST Cherry is a crisp & refreshing  Lemon-Lime soda with a splash of real juice .  Choose this light, caffeine free citrus refreshment the next time you reach for something to drink.

Photo (1)
Rhyan G.
Rhyan G.
Mt Sterling, OH

When I saw this product sitting on the shelf it immediately caught my eye the packaging and the the colors made me look straight at the drink. Personally I don't like very bubbly sodas but this wasn't too bad and I like the subtle cherry taste will buy again.
L W.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI

It taste good. The lemon, lime, and cherry isn't over powering so there's a nice balance between the flavors. It caffeine free and has 200 calories. It's a good soda.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC

I had this over the Christmas break it was quiet good . Crisp taste of lemons and cherry . Almost like a cherry lemon sun drop .
Marti G.
Marti G.
Erie, PA

If I could give this a lower score I would. No wonder it was 2 for $1. It tastes like cough medicine. Ughhh
Samantha
Samantha
Nassau, NY

I feel almost as if any lemon lime based soda is the way to go! At first the taste is a little too sweet but always refreshing to drink! Definitely recommend.
Madison E.
Madison E.
South Point, OH

My all time favorite soda!! No caffeine, great taste!!! Love it!!!
This is the only pop I drink, besides when the cranberry comes for Thanksgiving

Join Now