Misslyn Concealer - 3 Porcelain uploaded by Lerato M.Misslyn Concealer - 3 Porcelain uploaded by Hend B.

BY MISSLYN

Katy M.
derby
I used a crayon concealer before this and when I used this, it changed my life and how I looked at my old concealer. The colour is lightening and it helps with my undereye discolouration. The coverage is good and it is buildable which is really nice. It is good for it's money but I wish there was a little bit more product. I would buy this again!
Lerato M.
Jubayl , Eastern province
This concealer is high quality it brightens up your eyes m,and I recommend people to use it because it’s affordable and it lasts longer very easy to apply and it has the natural colours I brought like 4 of them
Miss M.
Ammerbuch Breitenholz
Amazing product for that price. But the applicator of the concealer take away foundation that have been laying under it also it could be more product in it aswell.
Hend B.
Zagazig, AL
Light coverage. I have to put on another layer of the concealer and blind it but it is still not covering all my dark circles around my eyes.
Aya N.
Cairo, Helwan
I used to put Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer and I use myssln now I don't see a real difference, both of them have light coverage