BY MISSION

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of mission tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour. see more...

Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
I made the mistake of getting these once and I found I didn't like them for tacos. I wanted the flour tortillas instead. Well I discovered they are great to use if you cut them into small triangles and fry them in some canola oil. They made for yummy homemade tortilla chips! They work wonderful for that.
Kelsea W.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Mission is the brand that I always use and I was really stoked when I found them in a bigger size. When making enchiladas, these tortillas were really great because they were large enough that you didn't loose any of the stuffing when serving and they remained in tact the whole time!
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
These are good, soft tortillas. I like the flavor. I like buying the bigger ones for casseroles etc. but, if you want to fry them for tacos use the small ones. These tear when you lift them out of the oil.
Ana O.
San Antonio, TX
These tortillas are great for making enchiladas. They don't fall apart like other brands.