BY MISSION

Make a difference!
No kid hungry™.
Share our strength.
Terracycle®.
See back panel for more information.
World's best-selling tortilla.
Whole Grain, 31g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grain daily.
The Authentic Tradition®.
6ct.
0g trans fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
G Gruma®.
Taste nutrition quality. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "A much better alternative to bread, this makes for great wraps / burritos / enchilladas." in 1 review
  • "We get these every time we get tacos and they always break and fall apart I wish they would just stay together and not break so easily." in 1 review
Imani C.
I love mexican food, these are great for breakfast burritos, i normally buy this brand, their even better if you put then it oven for a little to toast them. Just perfect.
Ashley A.
Great product! A much better alternative to bread, this makes for great wraps / burritos / enchilladas. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley A.
Love these big tortillas. I make my family burritos in them. They are big enough to keep you full with just one. The jalapeño cheddar ones are delicious too.
Hayle K.
Foodie Expert
This is all i cook with! ! it not only taste good but its also good for your health!!
Courtney L.
Once I switched to more multigrain or whole wheat product I bought these and I feel like I am not sacrificing anything eating these!
Julie F.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What do you make with the wraps?