Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Jasmine O.Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Sarah W.

BY MISSION #16 in Tortillas

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of Mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour. see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Foodie Expert
These taste so good, but I found that most of the time they crumbled up really badly! I wasn't aware that "super soft" meant they wouldn't hold up with filling inside, but I solved it by just doubling up on the tortillas. They still had some crumbles but it mostly fixed the problem. They tasted delicious and were a good price, jut a little too soft.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Foodie Expert
I was looking for tortillas at the local grocery store and found these. They were affordable and tasted great. I was very surprised how well they cooked up and worked for my flautas. I love buying this pack because I have a large family and it lasts a while. I would recommend them.
Janae T.
Janae T.
Bay City, MI
Perfect for making tacos or homemade nacho chips! They fry up great and they taste even better. The best part it that they fluff up nice too!! And they're super cheap for the amount you get. Any type of taco meat works good with these plus cheese is great too!
stephanie S.
stephanie S.
Brunswick, GA
I love the versatility of these yummy tortillas.I buy this product all of the time because my hubby u s addicted to Mexican food. Lol and I love them in place Of bread so it's a winner in my home!!
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Having celiacs, it's important for me to have things with no wheat, and corn tortillas are where it's at. I don't tend to like corn tortillas, but these are pretty good
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
They are tender, fluffy, and delicious. They freeze well for future use. They make great tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. They also make crispy tortilla chips.
Sherie D.
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to tortillas. I love that they have a variety of sizes and they are always so delicious! We eat them with soup and other meals as well.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Foodie Expert
Greatest corn tortillas ever! Taste amazing when heated or fried! Don't break or tear easily as well! You can never go wrong with them!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
These are the closest I can find to the real deal! I run mine under water and then warm them on the griddle. Perfect pairing with eggs! LOVE THESE! $3 at Walmart. I highly recommend these and continually repurchase!
Matthew R.
Matthew R.
San antonio, Tx
These are pretty good tortillas , they're already cooked so you just have to warm them up !