BY MISSION #21 in Tortillas

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of Mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour. see more...

MiriamP (.
My uncle makes the best food ever. He made these Cod tacos with mission tortillas. They tasted delectable! I love that you can eat them with a variety of foods, like eggs, beans, cheese etc.
John C.
Cranberry Township
Review for: Super Size 10 Per Pkg more...
Compramos estas tortillas para hacer tacos y al intentar doblar la tortilla se rompían una y otra vez no las recomiendo mas que si las vas a freír o asar pero si no no vale la pena aunque el sabor no es malo el precio no es parecido a lo que debería.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
These are the best corn tortillas for all of your Mexican recipes! Not salty. They did not fall apart. They can be found at most grocery stores in the international aisle. Best way to prepare them is to steam them two at a time on the stovetop. I also love to deep fry them and create delicious tostadas!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
These taste so good, but I found that most of the time they crumbled up really badly! I wasn't aware that "super soft" meant they wouldn't hold up with filling inside, but I solved it by just doubling up on the tortillas. They still had some crumbles but it mostly fixed the problem. They tasted delicious and were a good price, jut a little too soft.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
These are the closest I can find to the real deal! I run mine under water and then warm them on the griddle. Perfect pairing with eggs! LOVE THESE! $3 at Walmart. I highly recommend these and continually repurchase!
Nancy G.
Review for: Tortillas White Corn 4.58 lb; 2.08 kg more...
I was looking for tortillas at the local grocery store and found these. They were affordable and tasted great. I was very surprised how well they cooked up and worked for my flautas. I love buying this pack because I have a large family and it lasts a while. I would recommend them.
Janae T.
Bay City, MI
Perfect for making tacos or homemade nacho chips! They fry up great and they taste even better. The best part it that they fluff up nice too!! And they're super cheap for the amount you get. Any type of taco meat works good with these plus cheese is great too!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Having celiacs, it's important for me to have things with no wheat, and corn tortillas are where it's at. I don't tend to like corn tortillas, but these are pretty good
Shannon C.
They are tender, fluffy, and delicious. They freeze well for future use. They make great tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. They also make crispy tortilla chips.
stephanie S.
Brunswick, GA
I love the versatility of these yummy tortillas.I buy this product all of the time because my hubby u s addicted to Mexican food. Lol and I love them in place Of bread so it's a winner in my home!!

back