Mission White Corn Tortillas

Trust us – when it comes to tortillas, we know how to do corn the right way. Made from our Maseca® corn flour, our Mission White Corn Tortillas are filled with authentic flavor that compliments any enchilada, flauta, or Mexican dish you want to dig into.

When will they put more in a bag?
What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till they are crispy for homemade chicken tostadas.
Start your review of Mission White Corn Tortillas!
Lindsey H.
showlow
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Lindsey H.
Purchased at: Safeway
These are my favorite tortillas & I always keep a supply on hand! They are very inexpensive & better for you than bread. My favorite meals I use these with are tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas & homemade tortilla chips! Mission White Corn Tortillas
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Lucy H.
Good tortillas I feel like to used they a great texture and flavor. Great for burritos ,enchiladas, quesadilla.
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
These are so simple, they are obviously already pre made, so all you’d need to do is heat them up, and then they’re ready to go, and they’re also very inexpensive.
mercy L.
Westfield, MA
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by mercy L.
This tortilla are great perfect for making migas or now the perfect Tostada shell. They hold up as a taco shell too.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Mission white corn shells are my favorite to make enchiladas, these are always fresh and good, they satisfy my family so ill continue buying these, I recommend this to others!
Annye H.
Turlock, CA
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Annye H.
My favorite brand of tortilla to use. Always super soft and easy to use. The flavor is always there which is nice.
Gina G.
Purchased at: Costco
Siempre compro estas tortilla me gustan mucho y las como con todas mis comidas,y tambien las hago fritas
Meliesa W.
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Meliesa W.
Purchased at: Safeway
Literally one of our favorite tortilla brands. They absolutely do an amazing job with how they make their tortillas. We love to just eat with any meals of ours. We love how they're made from flour. I would recommend to others who love tortillas
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Mission White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Trish F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Mission is one of our go to brands for tortillas. We heat them in a skillet on high heat and flip. Highly recommend!
Talia P.
Long Beach, CA
I definitely recommend these, I used them to make simple recipes for meals for my family. The taste is good and easy to cook with. They last a good time, so you can use them to make weekly meals.