Mission® White Corn Tortillas

by Mission

#14 in Tortillas

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission® Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of Mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour.

When will they put more in a bag?
What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till they are crispy for homemade chicken tostadas.
Start your review of Mission® White Corn Tortillas!
2 years ago
The secret to making a bomb Taco Tuesday night all begins with the outside! This flour tortilla is by far one of my favorites, tastes amazing, and holds together nicely. Would continue repurchasing and highly recommend!
3 months ago1701 Millers Run Back Run Road
I use this product all the time. If you dont use them right away it's okay because they have a long shelf life. I use them to make homemade burritos. I'll even cook them on an open flame just to toast it and put butter and cream cheese on it. They are very durable especially when making burritos.
10 months agoRichmond
I used to love flour tortillas and hate corn ones, but I've flip flopped over the past few years. I love corn tortillas for quesadillas and tacos now! These are a great option!
7 months ago
These are good to make tacos with.  They are a nice size. They taste good  and they do not fall apart. They stay fresh for a long time. They are not expensive either. I would recommend these other people. You can find these at many supermarkets.  The bag is nice also.
a year ago
My family has been eating these tortillas for as long as I can remember. I like them. They’re great for making tacos or quesadillas ! Usually my mom puts these in the refrigerator and after a while they can get an odd taste. However that is my only con
a year ago
I use to love to this brand but not much lately they break all the time when I make enchiladas which is not good for me because that means I have to use 2 just for one..
3 years agoNew York, NY
Decent wrap to make a quick sandwich in, good quality. I do not have a comparison for alternatives as this is the only store brand I buy. Supermarkets have this. I would make a ham and swiss cheese, wrap it and heat it. delicious and quick, easy to make! Would highly recommend.
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Mary K.
This is the only brand of tortillas that I will use when making tacos and enchilada casseroles. They have a great taste and they don't fall apart during the cooking process. I use them to fry my own taco shells for tacos and everyone loves them.
4 years ago
I love these tortillas. I use them to go with my grilled chicken. I love how small they are so it leaves me a great portion for my dinner. I use three of these for one sitting and I spread grilled chicken on them with some lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and salsa. They are extremely affordable!!
5 years agoWashougal, WA
Mission tortillas are very pliable and delicious. They don't break apart when wrapping up your food. The best way to heat them up before adding your ingredients- sprinkle a few drops of water on the tortilla and put in the microwave for 10 seconds. Makes a perfect tortilla! delicious! probably not the healthiest option, but an all around good tortilla