Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Mary K.Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Ashley S.

BY MISSION

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission® Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of Mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour. see more...

• When will they put more in a bag?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till ...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love these corn tortillas. I prefer them to the traditional flour tortillas for health reasons. They are not as durable as flour tortillas and break easier, but I love the flavor. They're a good size for soft tacos or smaller quesadillas. I would recommend.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
We eat an absurd amount of tacos in our home and always have these on hand (from target or Cub Foods). We will heat them on the stove until they get crispy and they are SO good if you take the time to do so.
dawn m.
Decent wrap to make a quick sandwich in, good quality. I do not have a comparison for alternatives as this is the only store brand I buy. Supermarkets have this. I would make a ham and swiss cheese, wrap it and heat it. delicious and quick, easy to make! Would highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I usually lie about reviews because I never use the products but I can save I have had my fair share of tacos in my life. Not just because I'm a lesbian. This brand is the one I always look for when I get tacos. I've never really seen any other.
Melissa D.
I love these tortillas. I use them to go with my grilled chicken. I love how small they are so it leaves me a great portion for my dinner. I use three of these for one sitting and I spread grilled chicken on them with some lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and salsa. They are extremely affordable!!
Shawnna M.
Washougal, WA
Mission tortillas are very pliable and delicious. They don't break apart when wrapping up your food. The best way to heat them up before adding your ingredients- sprinkle a few drops of water on the tortilla and put in the microwave for 10 seconds. Makes a perfect tortilla! delicious! probably not the healthiest option, but an all around good tortilla
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have bought the "whole wheat" version of these and they are great! They have a light texture but are sturdy enough for you to pack all the yumminess into them and enjoy!
Jennifer S.
Huntsville, AL
Love these for when I feel like cooking Mexican food! They have a great flavor and texture and hold up well with minimal breaking. I also love to quarter these and fry them for tortilla chips! (much better than store bought, prepackaged chips)
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
For a great recipe using these check this ----> bevcooks .com/2011/12/simple-shrimp-and-guacamole-tostadas they are tasty quick and easy. ( make sure to put the link together)
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
When looking for products to go with my new lifestyle change, I discovered these chips. Being a native Texas Tex-Mex is a way of life. They taste great and freeze amazingly well.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till they are crispy for homemade chicken tostadas.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
When will they put more in a bag?