Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Mary K.Mission® White Corn Tortillas uploaded by Ashley S.

BY MISSION

Enjoy the freshly baked taste of Mission® Tortillas. Soft and delicious, our tortillas serve up the authentic taste of Mexico because they are made with the highest quality corn masa flour. see more...

• When will they put more in a bag?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till th...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I love these tortillas. I use them to go with my grilled chicken. I love how small they are so it leaves me a great portion for my dinner. I use three of these for one sitting and I spread grilled chicken on them with some lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and salsa. They are extremely affordable!!
dawn m.
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
Decent wrap to make a quick sandwich in, good quality. I do not have a comparison for alternatives as this is the only store brand I buy. Supermarkets have this. I would make a ham and swiss cheese, wrap it and heat it. delicious and quick, easy to make! Would highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I usually lie about reviews because I never use the products but I can save I have had my fair share of tacos in my life. Not just because I'm a lesbian. This brand is the one I always look for when I get tacos. I've never really seen any other.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
I have bought the "whole wheat" version of these and they are great! They have a light texture but are sturdy enough for you to pack all the yumminess into them and enjoy!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
These are always so cheap where I live, between $1-$2. They freeze fantastically, and cook fast and easily. Gluten free which is always a plus, and they add a unique taste to any familiar meal!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I use these to make tacos. These are very easy to make. I also make chicken and cheese quesadillas. My children love this easy meal served with white rice and black beans.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
These are sold at almost any of your local stores. Gluten Free. Great for is you are on a diet or just trying to cut down on what you eat. They are also the fajita size so they are smaller.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Foodie Expert
To be honest, when I tried these they tasted strange. It might be just in my head, but they tasted more artificial than regular corn tortillas.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Pleasanton, CA
So Soft and Yummy either as a quesadilla or just with melted butter! I like to use them at times when i make my enchiladas and tortilla chips too!
Sara  B.
Sara B.
These tortillas are my least favorite. If you try to do anything with them creatively: make chips, fajitas, enchiladas, ect. They fall apart. I avoid this brand for that reason
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these? Mine is to fry them till they are crispy for homemade chicken tostadas.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
When will they put more in a bag?