GroceryBakeryMission
Tortillas Caseras Flour Tortillas

Mission Tortillas Caseras Flour Tortillas

Homemade Mexican dishes deserve homemade tortillas. But to make things a little easier on yourself, pick up our 10" Tortillas Caseras for your next taco Tuesday or enchilada evening. The homemade flavor makes them perfect for any family dinner.

How do you eat your tortilla?
Start your review of Mission Tortillas Caseras Flour Tortillas!
Kayla V.
Comstock Park, MI
Mission Tortillas Caseras Flour Tortillas uploaded by Kayla V.
Made amazing chicken taquitos with these. The browned up nicely and we’re easy to work with when rolling up and cooking. Make sure to warm them up when serving because they can get a little tough.
Lauren G.
Thoughts: standard tortillas. They're pretty good, soft, and lasts a long time. They sit in room temperature for over a month and don't get moldy fast. They're not as good as homemade but they're still good. No typical flavor.

Price: $5, good for price and the amount you get for them

Price: $5, good for price and the amount you get for them
Denice  H.
Jesup, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mission brand tortillas. I use them for carnitas and tacos, I definitely have to buy 2 packs for my small family because they go fast. The grand babies love them rolled up with cheese.
Mah F.
Don’t really care for specific brand of these. They all taste the same to me but these heat nicely
Denise G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always buy mission tortillas because they last the longest. Most expire within a week or so . They taste great .
Melonie  R.
Deltona, FL
This is the only brand of tortillas that my mom ever gets when we want Mexican or make burritos for breakfast
Cheri C.
Oregon City
Just bought these yesterday, my family loves them for burrito and for sandwhich wraps. They are always fresh and soft they dont brake up when you wrap your food like others I've tried.
Sesaina  L.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Estas tortillas son buenísimas!!!! Yo hago pizzas en Ella’s, quedan exquisitas, puedes hacharles lo que te provoque y para el horno. Son suaves y sabrosas
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
A great flour tortilla that can be used for absolutely any meal! Whether it be breakfast burritos in the morning or a taco Tuesday dinner, with mission you will be happy!
Victoria S.
Mill Creek, IN
We only use these in my house and we have burritos many nights or taco dip that gets turned into burritos. Mission is great not too pulley like you know when you have the ones that darn near rip your teeth out and you look like a trex shredding into something. No these are complete opposite I promise no trex eating with them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...